Get the Nether-Gorged Greatwyrm with a 6-Month Subscription

Ya’ll know there’s a new xpac coming out soon right?

Yeah with more of the same skeletons we’ve had for almost 2 decades. Whoopee.

1 Like

It takes a few days to show up in your account, says by July 22

Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Nether-Gorged Greatwyrm mount, and Tabard of Flame for Burning Crusade Classic at no additional charge, no later than July 22, 2022 (must be redeemed by December 31. 2022).

Always got to laugh at those complaining about a new mount as if they still don’t realize it is a separate area apart from the actual game. The ones who designed this mount are not the same who code and update the game.

So… is this confirmation that Dragonflight won’t be coming out on or before December 31, 2022 or that they already know Dragonflight is crap and they need people to stay subbed immediately after launch?

Taking bets!

1 Like

working as intended :smiley:

I thought some of them were new? New animations though so that’s cool.

Idk maybe they haven’t shown new skeletons. Doubt it though.

Fingers crossed. If mounts had better physics and animations I doubt people would care as much about the skeleton variation.

Yea, same thing here. I have an active 6 month, didn’t get mount.

1 Like

It’s a reskinned worm/serpent dragon…meh.

I’m on an existing, so I guess I’ll give it a few days then.

It’s a nice looking mount that I don’t think I’ll ever use, but I’m happy to add it to the mount count. I don’t play any of the classic games and wish the tabard wasn’t for only classic TBC.

1 Like

Ah, so this is where all the remaining funds for Heroes of the Storm went to.

This and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm and just not good mounts. To each their own though.

$100 for a reskin I don’t care that it looks nice which it does… It’s still just a serpent which I never use those types anyway.

Druid flight form
Warlock class hall mount
Rogue HH mount.
Giant rooster for ground
And goblin mech for herbing.

All I need :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Gyarados has finally learned how to Fly! Where’s the shiny version Blizz?

3 Likes

yea i hope theres a ton of new and interesting mount skeletons or unique attempts to revamp the current.

1 Like

Ugly mount to me. Then again i hate all the elongated or very tubular / long / slender mount types.

I just don’t get it. I mean i have at least 20 really sick mount ideas visualized in my head and everytime they make a new mount its such a lame / sad mount / let down