Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

And just because someone gives “Feedback” it doesn’t make it good.

My guess is they will end up adding the set with static color options and probably always intended to do so. It doesn’t make the narcissism of some of these posts any less amusing.

I still don’t see why they don’t just do three different sets of the armor and then go back and have three different versions of the mount and I also don’t see why some people are so against people wanting this or asking for this because we’d all benefit from it and instead of having one choice we’d have three so everyone could have what they want if they want it.

7 Likes

Please. This is blizz we’re talking about. They most likely will ignore the backlash as they already have and people will just be forced to deal with it. If you want to talk about narcissism then look at the company, not the posters who are tired of easily solvable problems being ignored.

They’ll never get that. The dev team are incapable of stopping before they overdesign something.

2 Likes

This frustrates me a lot. If I want to change the color of my armor, I’ll do it myself.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you for all of your feedback, we agree that it would be best to have individual set options as well and are going to deliver those to you in the upcoming Seeds of Renewal update. All players who have completed 12 months will get the two additional sets retroactively and any new players that hit 12 months will get all 3 sets immediately.

105 Likes

way to be. two thumbs up

5 Likes

Thank you! Easy win!

7 Likes

YAYYAYAYAYAY Im happy now

7 Likes

WOOOO!!! Thank you so much! :dracthyr_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you, genuinely.

8 Likes

Holy hell I was wrong. And I’ve never been happier to be wrong.

7 Likes

Good change!

5 Likes

Massive W :dracthyr_love_animated:

6 Likes

Thank you for listening to feedback.

9 Likes

Awesome. The color-switching mog is an awesome idea and something Id even like to see going forward, but as someone who mainly mixes sets, this is a massive W. Big props to the team for listening to this feedback, because in the larger scheme of the game, this was such a minute issue. Hope the team has a happy holiday :sunglasses:

9 Likes

What about the Ash’adar mount? It has the same problem the tmog set does.

7 Likes

Thanks, However; Its the same story everytime…Can you guys check the feedback provided earlier?

I don’t know how this transmog reached this point…We know this since this was datamined and Council members posted about this.

5 Likes

I thought it was already been a separate thing. I guess I was wrong but good change and thanks for listening to the feedback. Albeit some of the feedback could’ve been worded more nicely.

2 Likes

Well…this was worded nicely months ago, I think they need to start to be more proactive and check the feedback from PTR, Council…etc before doing this kind of official post to the general community.

They even have a Discord channel with Community council which is a small sample…CM and Devs should use those tools.

7 Likes