Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

No, we have color changing mounts and pets. It’s not a new idea. And that’s fine for mounts and pets. I can put two mounts on my bars for day or night. It doesn’t change my entire character’s appearance.

And it’s still fine to have the color changing option for those that may enjoy it. If you notice, many have been asking for all three options.

For those that want a static color, this transmog means there is no way to mix and match nor any way to use favorite colors. This forces us to use the entire outfit and be in a color we may not like with no way to choose how our own outfit works.

It has nothing to do with “we hate new ideas,” and gaslighting people like that was unnecessary.

15 Likes

Echoing other users’ sentiments here…

Please just make three versions: Unrelenting Justice, Solar Justice, and Lunar Justice.

Let players mix and match or wear one without having to worry about their look losing its color coordination depending on the time of day.

And then do the same with Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn. Make versions that properly match both versions of this set.

21 Likes

Perfect names!

3 Likes

I believe the actual core feature of it being a highly requested cosmetic (a Warden set) takes precedense over a visual gimmick that is impractical and against that core idea

11 Likes

Glorious- Oh someone beat me to it. Good names!

5 Likes

Well, you can call it complain, IMO its feedback

Feedback that was provided months ago, even a council member did a post at the start of November…0 replies like most council threads.

At this point this is a matter of ego from a Dev / Artist that want to impose the Day / Night cycle but it doesn’t match the expectations from a lot of players, they should prioritize the general audiance and then provide these small details via an option like a toggle that you can activate, otherwise it should be in the color of your choice.

This, or a toggle to activate the day/night cycle.

12 Likes

Does it change automatically based on the time of day? Have you guys really not been paying attention to the feedback on that idea for the past 12 months? No one wants that for this set! No one wants their transmog to spontaneously change! That undermines the whole damn point! Just make it two sets!

They listened! We get non changing sets as well! Huzzah!

19 Likes

17 Likes

Louder!

1 Like

Sidebar, but that sounds so BA

2 Likes

I like this idea and I wish they’d also do it for the mount as well so we can have different ones to use if we want or not if not, more options are not a bad thing.

9 Likes

Yeah, that way, they keep the cool-in-concept mechanic of a cycling appearance, but allow for players to set the other two visuals as static, unchanging.

Best of both worlds.

4 Likes

I’d use the mount if I had control over which color it was.

The Night one for my Night Elves and Nightborne and the Sun one for my Tauren and Blood Elves.

8 Likes

Sadly this is still bugged for some people. Some of us who have done it all year are still stuck at 10/12 instead of 11/12.

Hoping they fix this before January

Can we please get 2 sets. They are beautiful and deserve to be stand alone.

5 Likes

This is basically another:

You think you do, but you don’t!

Moment from Blizzard…and idea from a Dev that think this is cool…and that’s it…lets do this because I think its cool to have a set with a rotation…

I know we’ve things like the Wandering Ancient, but if you provided the option to establish a single color for that mount a lot of players will take it too. It could be a cool idea to implement but as an optional choice for any cosmetic, let the player pick their choice…rotational or a set color.

11 Likes

lol, lmao even

1 Like

Oh so it’s gonna change color based on the time of day like that mount? That’s really unfortunate because it would be impossible for me to combine it with other items for transmog. I was really looking forward to using the white version on my NE priest. Now I am probably not gonna use it at all. You should really consider making it available as two separate sets.

18 Likes

This should be a happy moment, players who stayed subbed all year feeling rewarded… but this color change nonsense has turned it into a disappointment.

21 Likes

The Burden of Unnecessary Design Decisions.

20 Likes