Get rid of these add-ons

take a second look at my legacy achievements and my FoT mounts section to be specific… I think I win.

what was your launch server? Did you get it during the 10 hours after the OG ring or on a new server?

Still pretty cool to see, not too many are seen anymore.

Kids these days and their crazy language amirite!!

just use the dang Meeting Stone, It was not that bad at all! It’s Group Finder Tool that Finds people that are doing the same thing, Sure it doesnt automatically group you up with 5 people for a dungeon you have to Manually Talk to them and Invite them… But it gives you a list of those people at the Meeting Stones… All MMORPGs these days create their games for Lazy People who dont wanna do extra stuff or have downtime like you say. When I was playing retail you would be doing dungeons and no one says a word… unless it’s like “afk” or “one sec”

I look forward to seeing people Hiring Warlocks to summon people and buying Mage Ports again.

1 Like

What about Gear that doesn’t awkwardly show Elf Ears sticking out of Metal Helmets. Or Tauren Horns, give taurens and elfs helmets/gear that works around the cosmetics. That’s what we need for better graphics!

To be honest, if anyone will kill classic it will be people like yourself and people with a similar mindset.

Pathetic attempts at superiority and hostile forum posts do nothing but spotlight that YOU are the cancer.

Just because someone likes addons doesn’t mean they don’t deserve this game as much as you.

1 Like

Obligatory, I told you so.

Thanks blizzard.

Retail nubs can play retail.

1 Like

Aww I love the night elf ears poking out of helmets! One of my favorite things! But I do NOT like the eyebrows poking out of helmets. That is not OK with me.

No sir.

Thanks, same server this toon is on. Norgannon, but under the name Variuz.

Would you like to see it in-game? I’m still determining if I will actually attempt Scarab Lord again.

Oh that would be cool honestly to see.

I dunno, if you are on a streamer server you would have to be very lucky with your support system.

For the moment, I plan to level on a PVE server(Atiesh). I will probably create another character on launch day on another PVP (new) realm, which I’m hoping several more are created.

I was Co-GM/Raid Leader back in the day, so its a matter of wanting to setup another guild and managing it etc.

Well, if you want to see it in-game let me know - its been a long time since I’ve actally logged in lol.

Cool! thanks , I will bookmark this and get back to you, I have never seen it, or rather have not seen it in years,lol.

Your kind destroyed the mmo genre, even beyond the confines of one game, wow. We are superior to you in every way as gamers. You guys killed retail so much that the only way to save it is by stealing revenue from classic.

You guys are bad. Go away.

“Superior to you in every way as gamers”; thank you for the laugh.

0/10 because wow is not a hard game.

Also, just no. Your kind destroyed it.

You first.

We should just get rid of you. Just sayin.

I dont understand why u have a problem with how i want to play classic? It affects u in no way possible. :man_shrugging:

I don’t have a problem with how you want to play Classic. You do you. I have a problem with you implying that there’s some sort of time limit to reach 60 and experience the content. Like, is Classic going to expire? No, no it’s not.

Well there are phase releases so i wuld like to get to 60 before phase 2 or just after. So theres that