Get ready for wow on X-Box

Yeah but for some reason encounters feel more frantic and active than WoW’s. Probably because like half the abilities are OGCD so you do alot of ability weaving.

Also, boss encounters generally feel more punishing to me in FFXIV.

1 Like

Already have a gaming PC though.

If the console port proves lucrative, you better believe they will dumb down the game on pc.

You know fully well that WoW and Diablo are completely different games. One’s a single player dungeon crawler and the other an MMO. That’s a strawman.

3 Likes

The fact that I had to think about which one you refer to as a single playing dungeon crawler and an MMO for few seconds speaks volumes.

Never the less, of course they are different games, what does that matter? Both blizzard games.

1 Like

No, that’s just a you thing.

That is willful denial from you. Diablo already had console ports in the past, this is not the first.

Also, how about this?

3 Likes

“That’s not exactly the intention here.”

That is not a no. Im not the one in denial.

It’s almost as if you were being stupid on purpose.
The “That’s not exactly the intention here” is in response to something else.

Basic, research, my guy. All you had to do was follow the link and you can’t even do that.

3 Likes

One major difference. FFXIV was made for console first then PC. Like in web development. You build for mobile first. Kind of a huge difference when you are building an mmo for console/pc vs PC only way back.

But if they do it, they likely won’t be playing with PC people just like OW. Personally, it doesn’t affect me if they do port the game to console also as long as it doesn’t take away from the current game and beyond.

I think you need to re-read the very post that you linked.

You absolutely are trolling.

2 Likes

You are calling people stupid for disagreeing with you, but Im the troll. Okay.

I’m not simply “disagreeing” with you. You’re quite obviously refusing to read the posts or research anything, evidenced by the fact you didn’t even know Diablo had console ports before, you valued your opinions as facts and even when presented with a blue post saying that this is only about adding keybinds, you somehow want to argue it’s something else.

So no, you’re still wrong.

3 Likes

Lol. Kinda sorta sad this is what remains of the retail community. Only a few years ago this thread would be flooded with people saying “uh, no that’s a really bad idea and here’s why” now it’s filled with “yes-yes master blizzard do good-good porting WoW to console-box thing!”. Very very sad.

I didn’t know Diablo had console ports but remember playing Diablo and Hellfire on Playstation 1. Got it.

You have no idea what you are talking about, but really think that you do. It’s sad, honestly.

Point out exactly to me where they say it’s a console port.

2 Likes

I never once said that they said it would be. I never claimed there was an official announcement. But you are delusional if you think it’s not coming in the relatively near future.

I don’t disagree with anything they said. They said all this is happening because “some players already used addons for this, accessibility, etc.”

I don’t dispute that. But there is also not a denial of coming to console either.

1 Like

Whats wrong with you? It doesn’t say that it is, but it’s silly to think that it’s not, eventually.

1 Like

I’ll give you $100 as soon as it is on console.

Don’t budget around it too soon, though.

I’ll bookmark this thread then.

You’re one of those people who don’t believe any speculation, no matter how logical and obvious it is, unless there is an official announcement I guess.

1 Like