Get In and Get Going: Classic Hardcore

I think you missed the fun of your typo. lol

4 Likes

Leaves a pallets of better ideas blizzard could have launched other than this

“Get help buddy, we want you to get better”

I would at most play around in the tutorial area but wouldn’t get too invested

I love how they think they can try to solve things like timegate and waiting on raid lockout killing forward progress feeling with a hardcore mode.

Literally doing anything but removing gates. Someone wants to have their cake and it eat too in corporate.

For some reason anything but have a grind with depreciating returns.

Please add a mout in retail for when you get into 60 like the Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm . It would be a nice reward for the challenge and it will encourage more people to try it for days or even WEEKS. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Some form of cross progression with retail would give it value.

ATM it feels like a private server, and there are too many of those.

5 Likes

except there is an entire community that has gone all the way raiding into naxx , its a community effort.

1 Like

Immorality in WoW is granted at level 1.

6 Likes

It was fun on the PTR, then I got to the WC area and all hell broke loose.

Or I can, you know, not play this and continue to like myself as a person. And I am saying this as playing Classic WoW and not even the Hardcore servers.

2 Likes

Hey Blizz, Classic forums are thataway —>

:smiley:

4 Likes

Hardcore mode for WoW…yeah no thanks that doesn’t sound like fun to me in the slightest.

3 Likes

I mean… I’m happy if you’re happy, but i dont see how this is gonna be fun after a month?

I hope it ends up being worth the effort

And I certainly hope none of you troll your fellow players to get them killed… I’m awaiting those general discussions now

Oh wait its classic… yay!

2 Likes

Yeah no thank you. I had a hard enough time getting to level 60 in classic without dying at least 100 times over the 9 days played it took to reach 60 solo with a guide.

Again this is Blizzard catering to the 1% cause it’s easy for them. Ruined Wrath Classic with their bad take on random dungeon finder and adding in the terrible M+ system.

Terrible devs

2 Likes

Oh please… I wouldn’t make it past the first elevator so hard pass.

:cookie:

9 Likes

No thanks, but cant wait to watch people die and rage quit when they cant appeal their death or modify addon to not count their deaths :laughing: Teach people what true hardcore is.

2 Likes

The players made hardcore classic popular.

It’s been going on for many months on era with the add on.

Blizz is responding to customer demand.

4 Likes

So Aug 24… what time? Need to save names.

3 Likes

Excited to watch it flop since there is still a market for Petri Flasks, and leaving raid and hearthing out to avoid deaths for poor play decisions. Cool that you keep toxic mechanics in.

2 Likes

all the forum mains rushing to give their two cents no one cares about

10 Likes