Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

The skies are alight in July with FIZZ! and POP! of fireworks fast on the heels of spectacular new offerings at the Trading Post. But, that’s not all the Trading Post has to offer. To whet your appetite for fantastical new items for your collections, we’re also upping the ante and expanding the number of items available in the months of July and August with the summer’s hottest rewards! Earn an additional 200 Trader’s Tender through a variety of activities during July and August to help you purchase the items you want most.

View Full Article

25 Likes

Grotto Netherdrake mount?? :eyes:

41 Likes

Ok gurl, work.

Armageddon reskin ?? can I get something original for weapon appearances thanks

A DRAGON RIDING WHAT… YES!

Gimme gimme gimme!

18 Likes

wait it says earn up to 200 tenders extra through activites does this mean its now capped at 700?

5 Likes

my memory is not the best but…didn’t we already have some of these on the trading post before?
its been like 5 months total and we are already cycling through them?

1 Like

That’s correct. The bar will extend another 200 Tender so you can earn a total of 700 for the month.

37 Likes

yes the fists were already on there as well as i think the shield.

Hmm, placing the Spectral Tiger Cub on the Trading Post is a very interesting surprise :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Me as soon as I get the monthly reward:

29 Likes

9 Likes

why are we cheering something thats bad?

4 Likes

So excited for the new Dragonriding mount!

6 Likes

Why’s the Trading Post bad?

3 Likes

I thought more tendies was a good thing? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

go reread the statement. ITS CAPPED AT 700 INSTEAD OF 1000.

3 Likes

Oh no you get your base 500 + another 500 normally.

This will allow you to get your base 500 + 700 more so an extra 200 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I think you’re reading it wrong. You typically earn 500, plus the 500 for logging in for a total of 1000. But this month and next month, you earn 700, plus the 500 for logging in, for a total of 1200.

21 Likes

What we earn monthly is 500 normally, we get 500 automatically. Total this month is 1200 instead of 1000. (500 earned + 200 earned and 500 automatically.)

3 Likes