Get gear = win

Maybe above 2100 there are some skill plays, but seriously gents, it is all about the gear.

Monks doing 50k hps
DHs doing 80k DPS
corruption, auto attack, essence, trinkets passively playing the game for people.

What other games can i play? I am done with PVE, I am done (sadly) with PVP.

7 Likes

I also am not a fan of the corruption system.

2 Likes
  • DK :white_check_mark:

• Cut of Death :white_check_mark:

• Two Broken Corruptions :white_check_mark:

You got it bad. :cry:

2 Likes

This is not a ck measuing contest, it is simple fact. Can I ask you if you like the state of the game- pvp?

I am sure at this point, most players have some decent gear and corruption. What I do not like, are these items playing the game for players.

1 Like

pretty much unless the RNG gods granted you T3 corruption such as stars or mindflay… when 2 ppl have stars or flays and they just so happen to proc, yea we laugh at the damage an the insta kills,

hey check this out :slight_smile:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProtectiveClumsyStingrayBCWarrior

1 Like

Looks like he has t1 flays they dont hit very hard at all. t3 though is insane.

Your clip has nothing to do with the thread in question. That DH has booty buttcheeks gear and he’s got no corruption. He’s just playing some big brain meme build.

You have both Dark Slash and Nemesis on you (talents nobody takes), which is some 60% increased chaos damage taken, and then he’s using fel barrage which is meant to be an aoe damaging ability that does 65k chaos damage over 3 seconds.

You’ve also got BOTE on you, and he’s playing triple of the stacking damage azerite trait where the longer you don’t use chaos strike the more damage it does up to 40 stacks.

TLDR that dude would be doing literally 0 damage for an extended period of time in an attempt to 1shot you. Not really related to corruptions though he’s just meming ultra hard with a gimmick build.

2 Likes

is that just fel eruption? edit - saw the above comment

big brain /ten

:thinking:

edit: he did this to me three times during that game and we lost on a random swap to our hunter. he also did this to me in another game, where I told them to peel it and I survived but it didn’t matter as he killed me with the same setup without bote/nem. just straight fel barrage damage + fel lance in a bash. won the third game against that team as a different comp with more competent players who know what a root means vs a demon hunter. , I know what the situation was, I wasn’t complaining. I was making a contribution about what gear means in arena. without that kind of gear he would not have forced me to bubble in 3 seconds.