Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

It came out this same time last year. There will be people who hate the expansion. Most already hate it because they like to hate everything and it hasn’t been announced yet. But the people who keep saying WoW is dead every expansion will just say it again. As long as the purchase clears, no one cares about them.

1 Like

Can we please get a Proto-Drake instead of this ugly Drake? It’s basically a cheap recolor of last year’s Festering Emerald Drake.
Also why is there no cosmetic reward for WotLK players if you buy a Blizzcon Collection bundle?
WotLK Classic feels by now like a private server, especially because a lot of bugs aren’t fixed although they were reported since the ICC patch was live on PTR.

I’ll do a year if you give us an option to reset our profession knowledge points.

What concerns me now is earlier i seen this page saying " Offer valid until 8 January 2024."
was saying this here

but now it is not showing that date so do we still have until then to buy it, cuz i would have to save up for it and i need that long to do so

very worried cuz i desperately want that moonbeast mount

ah yes its the broccoli drake ofc ofc

1 Like

Does anyone know when this deal expires? I want to get it next month, but not sure if it’ll be gone before then. I know these things are typically only around for a short period of time.

well on 10/26/2023 7:52 AM i seen this page https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/world-of-warcraft/24017019/get-a-year-of-wow-and-gain-a-slew-of-extras-to-add-to-the-adventure
saying “Offer valid until 8 January 2024” but later that day it was not showing and even now it is not showing so which is why concerned and have a ticket open on it with blizz and i will just keep flipping asking and be so dang annoying til they answer me with a date i mean they showed a date at one point so they need to stick to it and let people know!!!

An arbitrary set of standards created by the devs can be changed by the devs. Pretending that things about this game are set in stone is silly. Any of it can be changed.

1 Like

Yeah. There’s not really any reason for them to say the offer is available until a certain date, only to remove it. Either the end date was set prematurely, or they have no idea themselves. It’s also possible I guess that they are seeing just how many bites they get first.

This is very true, like a lot of things in life. Nothing is ever set in stone, and I got the items from already having a 12-month subscription.

They changed their minds, and they didn’t want people who hadn’t read the marketing yet to realize it.

Ah. I think I see what happened. The new mount is scheduled to be released on or before January 31st, 2024. They probably needed to figure out WHEN that was actually coming before closing this promotion since it’s part of it. On or before January 31st isn’t very specific.

one, people have already seen the date of Jan 8 icy veins made sure of that, and two back when the other offer was mentioned with Telix bug mount people knew its offer expire date right away, so they NEED to tell us or maybe already did and stick to it

i spent all night on the 25 scouring and finally found the info on an official blizz page at about 8 am on the 26th but later that day it was taken off

it was only later on that i seen icy veins had also found the info

Please blizzard consider adding the mounts temporarily to the in-game store to purchase with Battle.net Balance. I understand that if the goal is to get yearly subscribers, and to make more money, why not put the 12month exclusive mounts on the shop for twice the normal amount. Wouldn’t more money be made overall?

1 Like

Please stop having mounts that are only for WOTLK Classic. Many, many, many of us do not want anything to do with that game and have enjoyed WOTLK since it has been live without having to go to classic for the recreation.

It should be easy to make a mount that never existed for Wrath be usable in real WOW (Dragonflight)

Getting less for my money with this years 12-month subscription bundle. The new giant murloc mount is a recolor of last year’s and I got the fish mount from having the same bundle active for 12 months. The only new things are the Classic WoW items I’ll never use and the owl bear mount. Blizzard never fails to disappoint. If we get another recolored giant murloc mount next year, I may opt out.

You would buy the same annual sub whether you are retail-only or classic-only so it makes sense to include promo items for both sets of players. And a mount from classic will stick out like a sore thumb in retail and vice versa.

1 Like