<general goods> [A] 8/8 weekend guild

< General Goods > is a longstanding 8/8 Alliance guild. We currently clear all content in one night starting at 5pm server Saturday and doing bwl, mc and ony before 9pm server. We gamble in our molten cores, so they are still quite entertaining. We also welcome alts to mc as content continues. We have 2 zg groups with plans for an alt group. We are just short the final few dps to replace the more casual players in the raid for people who intend to raid most every week (we understand life happens). If you are interested in joining a good core of players who will stick together for AQ and Naxx, this is definitely a wonderful home for you.

We are actively recruiting a feral Druid, dps warriors but would consider a mage or warlock for full time raid slots. We are alwsys actively recruiting dps and heals of all types for casual positions, which would include ZG spots and potentially raid spots as we generally clear in around 1 hour 30 min with 35ish each week. We request any candidates who can make their case of all classes to do so, as our roster just needs a last 2-3 raiders. Our expectations are only to flask for the beginning of content (ie: when it is new), then only elixirs/general consumables. We do have a general guideline for dps and healers to maintain and expect you to be competitive with your fellow class members.

We are a loot council guild for BWL, and we base loot council on performance and raid attendance. However, we knew going into BWL, who was getting big ticket items and had several class discussions about it with the raiders, and this will continue into the future. When you join you are a member for the first two raids before becoming a raider.

PST Alchemist, Herbalist or Gammoth in game or dany#3781 on discord or send me a DM here

do you still have any use for a mage? I have a mage im tryin to find a new home on classic. we arent allowed to use alts in our main raid team so im lookin to find a team so i dont have to try and pug every week.