General Discussion seems to think

…That thunder bluff is getting attacked and destroyed, but they’re not sourcing where they see that in any of the topics i see. Does anyone here have a source on this? Or is it the stupid leak from before that everyone thinks is BS?

It was a 4chan leak and the last cenmatic

GD is behind on the news because I’m fairly certain SF had already discussed the idea of TB being destroyed a while ago.

3 Likes

So is thunder bluff actually confirmed to be being turned into a giant steak cook out?

Nope it isnt

1 Like

Nope.

(post needs to be 10 characters, thanks Blizz)

2 Likes

Okay. i feel better now. I thought i’d missed something somewhere.

Best guess, just people drawing conclusions based on the “Thunder Bluff will burn” line from Crossroads. Nothing definite yet.

1 Like

If i had to guess i do think the attack on Thunder Bluff might be a fake out, from what has been said it seems like the bulk of the Horde people still support the War Chief that would be lost if she attack Thunder Bluff without a good reason. Of course given how the story gone so far that might make to much sense for Blizzard overall. That being said if the Alliance sends a big force to support TB then the rest of the Horde would most likely support an attack on TB.

GD is… special.

1 Like

General Discussion is getting played by Sylvanas’ 4D chess.
And they dare to make fun of her as a strategist. Those fools.

4 Likes

general discussion

think

Two things that don’t work together.

4 Likes

Destroyed? No.

A ‘diversion’ to draw the Alliance’s gaze towards Thunder Bluff whilst Sylvanas makes a move on Stormwind? Potentially.

General discussion does not think.

2 Likes

I like the posters that think this somehow means the Tauren will be joining the Alliance though. As if that’s just a done deal and they’re trying to work out who the Horde might get to replace them.

1 Like

Based on the faction conflict coming to an end in 8.2.5 … they may have the leaders of the alliance and horde rebellion making a peace accord there.

Compared to plenty of theories, Thunderbluff holds more substance as the cannon in Bilgewater Harbor is told to fire a shot in this expansion.