General Consensus on 8.1.5?

Zandalari racials are fine as they currently are, they’re not overtuned. You not liking them doesn’t mean they’re overtuned. If they were, something which Blizzard was well aware of mind you, they would have been changed significantly before the patch went live.

The removal of portals has nothing to do with any time played metrics. Peddle that conspiracy on reddit or 4chan where it belongs.

I actually like the new portal room. What I didn’t like was the back-and-forth travelling to unlock KT, especially when we had to complete all the other stuff just to be able to accept the quest.

I love that they brought Hati back! My hunter missed her baby! I love that Wintergrasp is back, though I haven’t done it yet so I don’t even know if any of it has changed.

I did log in Tuesday, do the KT unlock quest, play on my KT for about 30 minutes, log out, get on my hunter and fetch Hati, log out again, and finish the war campaign on my horde to get the mounts, and then log out and haven’t been back on. I got bored already :slightly_frowning_face:

Well I spent a few hours doing brawlers guild yesterday and the amount of bugs we all ran into was insane, from instantly getting max stacks and dying on stitches, all of us being ported in for a rumble and the boss not spawning so we had to hearth out (happened 3 times), the next fight not starting, we all had to leave q and relog, took like 15 minutes before we could get back into fights, my pet stayed in the arena when I got ported out and let me spirit mend other players like 4 times (lol), the hammer ogre dude throwing his hammers out of the arena and hitting players.

There was way more than that, like so many I can’t even remember them all because it was just a common occurence, pretty disastrous.

For a small patch I find it to be ok. Leveling a KT is probably what makes it for me.

…and the male looks like Alan Hale Jr.!:wink:

It’s good. It’s got a good amount of content for a .5 patch.

Lol. Sure…

There are different teams for these kinds of things.

I couldn’t care less. We got a Cinematic.

10 beard options isn’t enough?

It broke my addons.

Having been abruptly thrust back into WoW’s default interface (inventory) has been an icy, shocking reminder of how screamingly terrible it is.

It had Zandalari Trolls and HEIRLOOM BUFFS. That’s literally all I cared about, so I’m a huge fan lol

Are people seriously complaining about the new raid not being active yet? Battle for Dazar’alor has been out for 2 months, quit whining.

I find that male Kul’tirans are fun to transmog. The gear looks great on them, at least on leather wearers. And I’m only level 51. Today I’ll unlock two expansions worth of mogs, at level 60. Good times ahead.

As for the animations on outlaw rogues I’m not impressed.
Not disappointed because they’re not bad, but they’re kind of lackluster.

It’s alright, just very very buggy. It feels like nothing was tested or reported in the PTR, or if it was, it was outright ignored.

Especially the Brawler’s Guild. It’s just a buggy mess.

You should consider there’s a difference between complaining and providing feedback. BoD has been out for 2 months but 8.1 has been out since December, and BoD was also artificially time gated for a very long time, maybe the longest yet?

I saw their reasoning but it still doesn’t feel good. There’s just no need for it.

Yes but Uldir hadn’t even been out for 3 months when 8.1 came out. People need to stop associating new patches with new raids. They haven’t been aligned with each other for multiple expansions.

I am disliking the fact that to continue war campaign i have to now compulsory do the raid required :frowning:

[quote=“Genegerbread-dalaran, post:1, topic:123338”]
So many bugs on the first day
[/quote] Once I figured out with the help from the tech support page on how to fix the black screen of death at login, everything seems to be running pretty good now.

I liked it, tbh

Brawlers Guild, War Campaign, new races, new Magni quest…

In hindsight it kind of makes sense to separate this release from the 8.1 stuff

There is a new Raiding with Leashes so that will keep me busy for a week or two lol. Other than that, I dunno. I finished the Alliance part and probably won’t get to the Horde part for a while since it requires a raid (really?!?!) to go forward.

:cookie:

Was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I will not be renewing my sub. I have nine days left on it.

Ennui

If the version number hadn’t changed, I wouldn’t really have noticed anything besides the odd kultiran.

Well why don’t u tell us the truth instead of lying all the time