General complaints again

herbs need higher spawn rates or instanced , 4 hrs in EPL and only finding 8 plaugebloom while farming blood of hero’s is ignorant

there is no reason to log on besides getting buffs and raiding, nothing to strive for besides the 1-3 days a week for 2 hrs a day

Still feel punished for not playing a mage or hunter when i need gold for raid consumes because there are no herbs to be picked

Definitely need a mage in today’s wow with the out of control botting going on.

Just bad luck man. you just gotta get infront of the herber infront of u.

i call bull. there’s no way you can find only 8 plaguebloom in 4 hours. the spawn rate is around 15 minutes on high end, you can literally farm mobs in one of the two hyperspawn zones, one above flight path for example, and get at least 9 just patrolling the 4 nodes there.

Just because there’s more people on a server doesn’t mean they deserve more resources than smaller servers, even though they still do because of hyperspawns being population based, and especially before with layering.

2 Likes

Exactly.

If you want big-mega server benefits, you get to have big-mega server costs too.

The only issue would be bots, but then OP’s complaint should focus on botting, NOT “i want my cake and eat it too”

3 Likes

Warcraft is literally a war for resources. Big PvP server gethering encapsulates it perfectly.

1 Like

I’ve been questing in epl on my druid and I picked 3 plaguebloom and like 3-4 dreamfoil after a few hours of questing. I don’t think there was a moment in time that I didn’t see some level 60 for more than a minute strolling by picking herbs or presumably picking herbs.

Exactly nobody who wasn’t streaming the launch wanted this.

I did. I enjoy big servers. Obviously no one knew what “big” meant but still.

Also, if you continue staying on a big server, you are implicitly agreeing to it. If you reallly REALLY wanted a low pop server, you’d have transferred already. The solution is there and advertized, so the only problem then would be the players. That’s why there are all these servers in the first place…so players can choose how they play?

As others have pointed out, this is most likely a conseqeunce of your server choice. Classic is a game where choices matter.

What did you think Classic endgame was going to be? The real classic was the leveling journey, not the endgame. There’s no way for them to alleviate this either.

You do not need raid consumes for any raid in classic WoW, except for a handful of bosses. Even that, it’s debateable.

1 Like

At the current rate of inflation those 8 plaguebloom might be worth 100g in a month.

If there was a fair supply they wouldn’t be 70g a stack.

Bots are gathering and hording. There are roughly the same number of players raiding, maybe less, so the demand hasn’t changed yet the price has gone up.

I farm and sell plague bloom, and the pricing makes no sense at all. One thing I see a lot of are hord hunter bots, and I report them and they do get banned but it’s just too slow a ban rate to help the economy.

While I make more, a lot more, it’s all the other stuff that now costs more…

Banning the bots needs to happen faster.

I mentioned hording, because on the horde side where most of the players are, the supply is just as poor on the AH…

We are all choosing to play an old, old game. We knew that.

The game was not designed for mega-servers. We knew that.

Blizzard warned us not to transfer to mega-servers. We knew that.

If you do it anyway, that’s okay.

What is not okay is:

• complaining about problems we created for ourselves
  • expecting sympathy from other players for those “problems”
  • expecting a customized different game from Blizzard,
    designed to turn OUR bad decisions into better ones

Blizzard makes good games. They just don’t make customized games.

2 Likes

i don’t think it means what you think it means.

I would like to see another boost to world resource spawns. I can’t comment on the speed of bans.

Could be good if they base it solely on the average actually server activity adjusted hourly less 30% of the vanilla ratio so that over pop servers aren’t rewarded for being over populated. This way you aren’t starving, but instead only hungry.