Genderless titles

This feels really overdue, so im gonna keep promoting this change!

Give us the option to use masculine titles on fem toons and vice versa Blizzard! :two_hearts:

24 Likes

This is something that I’ve seen just as many people request as I’ve seen people argue against. Which is quite silly because even if they provided this option it would be largely negligible for people who are against it. But you know how that goes. :man_shrugging:

Maybe one day. My male characters often have masculine names, my warrior would be Crazy Cat Lady Brando for sure.

4 Likes

My heart goes out to all Lord of War title owners that cant use itbl on their fem toons.

2 Likes

Of course you are. You can’t help yourself. You follow all of them.

8 Likes

whats wrong with Lady of War

12 Likes

Personally I don’t think anything is wrong with it, but I think Lord of War has a slightly better ring to it. Also I think some titles pair up better with certain names.

3 Likes

Lord sounds so awesome, and should be available to the owners of the title!

Additionally, those with masc toons but want to be referred to as Lady should also be entitled to it🤩

Agreed.

This is something I’ve wanted for ages and I’m not LGBTQ+. I just want certain titles because they sound better. And I can’t do that unless I change my entire character. And that’s not acceptable to me. I shouldn’t have to change my character that I’ve had for 17 years just for a title, when we could all simply just have a choice of whatever we want.

4 Likes

This is a good idea, I don’t want people to hit on me because my character is a beautiful woman! If I could use the male titles that would probably help!

Why should a thread with an idea that benefits everyone with more options be deleted?

4 Likes

What benefits, would that be.

2 Likes

It gives everyone the option of whatever title they want. Something we don’t have now.

Like I said earlier:

3 Likes

Ya no. Only need two.

6 Likes

Don’t confuse people opposing the idea with people tired of this guy using LGBTQ as troll bait and Blizzard being too scared to ban an incessant troll.

6 Likes

I’m not sure I follow.

1 Like

No, it’s every single thread that’s been created about this topic. It doesn’t matter who makes it, the subject is constantly met with hostility and accusations.

In regard to THAT, it is what it is. Sometimes it is OKAY to humor Talonel and actively participate in their threads, as opposed to always clicking their threads just to voice your dissent. That’s just my opinion. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is actually something I wouldn’t mind.

3 Likes

I could tell these people that getting up to stretch often is a good idea and they will still want to forum pvp me

Waiting on the “Lady of the Reins” title.