Gender change

blizz can you please add the option to gender change/barber? no reason we have abilities from other expansions in vanilla but not haircuts :frowning:

2 Likes

Yea, they are just missing the quality of life really. There is no logical take to be against it.

1 Like

i’ll have you know i’m very comfortable with my body type 1 toon with playdough noodle hair. I do not need a barber or gender reassignment surgery.

1 Like

This is a seasonal game. The devs have a hard enough time trying to fix things and balance the game. The last thing they need to do is give in to every whimsical wannabe retail andy. No, keep things the way they are. Fix the bugs, not the andy’s cosmetics.

it breaks immersion of your long-standing friends who will no longer be able to recognize you.

Better not change your gear then.

are you familiar with strawmen?

I really want to be a night elf.

For you it breaks immersion, my long-standing friends will still know it’s me… we’re in discord together and the name is the same, stop while you’re behind.

You can already change gender. Just say the gender you want to be and then you are that gender. That’s how it works, you know, since gender is a social construct. So wish granted, I guess.

that reference was out of character.

Just as in real life, you cannot change your body type sorry

3 Likes

lol always the female blood elf

Im not sure how i feel about a Gender change option. But im all for a Barber shop though!

not necessary

Kafka please….

We all know you are alting a body type 2 toon on the side.

Because it was sheer non-sense… this isn’t real life.

human rogue / 10.

:rofl:

Uuuhhh…you mean body type change, right?

What is this…gender…thing you speak of?

It’s the woke era… There’s body type 1 and body type 2… sheesh, get it right body type 2.

1 Like

WoW characters are genderless. There is only Body 1 and Body 2. Are you requesting body type swap?