Gearing up for pve

So in order to be 215-220 item level I HAVE to do pvp. SO, in order to do higher level m+ you have to PVP… That does not make any sense… pvp content in order to pve… come on now

3 Likes

In what ways do you have to do PvP to PvE? It might be a little easier to do PvP just because of the catch up cap, but it’s not the only way. Especially if capping PvP is harder for the person trying to cap.

1 Like

as long as you do your covenant campaign you get a decent set of gear to start out with and it can be upgraded, then you just have to do a few Mythic 0s to fill in the gaps

Correct. Pvp gearing is much faster.

Lol for 184 gear?

It can be upgraded to 197.

PVE must be changed. I can’t believe they let it go live like this.

1 Like

yep HAVE FUN getting blown up in 5 seconds. ( I Don’t pvp either since wrath) You CAN gear up via pve but it takes much much much longer and much more effort plus you can’t choose which slot you want your item in like the pvp vendor gives you.

That’s just wrong information.

You can do WQs and get like 140-150 ilvl range I forgot what the first set of ilvl from WQs are

I meant 215-220 And its true; weeks later and Im in 220 gear mostly all pvp

its funny because usually people are complaining that in order to pvp you need to do pve to get some kind of trinket or something.