"Gear update"

If we used the Gear update Blizzard offered not too long ago, can i still unlock the heritage armor or does that count as a boost and won’t be able to get it at 50?

Are you talking about the gear update where you havent logged into a character in awhile and they give you like a box of goodies? I did this on my mechagnome warrior not too long ago and was still able to get the heritage armor.

If you are talking like using an actual level boost on the character you wont be able to get the heritage armor.

1 Like

Only way to unlock Heritage armor is to level a character 1 to 50 if it’s one of the Allied races. If it’s one of the original races all you need is a toon of that race

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly it :wink: the goodies they gave for not having logged in a while on that toon. Glad to know the Heritage can still be unlocked after using it. Thanks!

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if this is “another” gear update? I did that a few months ago, now after updating altoholic I have it again. Did it revert somehow or is this yet another new gear update?
Please forgive my ignorance