Gear sets don't save in Equipment Manager

Putting the items from old sets that you don’t want to equip in your bank is probably the only solution until this gets fixed. What’s annoying is that it affects transmog item sets too. The bug also definitely happened in some hotfix later in the day and not at the actual patch since I have a couple of new sets I made with my Sin’dorei armor that saved but now none will.

Can we get a blue post here so we know someone is looking at this?? Blizzard implements all this gear into the game that can’t be used cross-spec, but doesn’t give us a way to save the sets anymore.

1 Like

This seems resolved now, or at least it is for me.

Same here. I thought I was forgetting to save but after 2 or 3 times I realized it was not saving.

EDIT: I have not tested it today yet after the maintenance.

Same here, won’t let me save a new set.

Still Chelan? This was working fine for me yesterday evening (After noticing it was broken after patch day)

Blizzard representatives don’t acknowledge or respond to bug reports in this forum. QA has almost certainly recorded this bug report and forwarded it to the developers, who will fix it according to their schedule.

Yea, just tried it again. I think I’ll just look for a mod to do it, at least for now.

thank you, only actually useful suggestion here and it worked

I wonder, have any of you transferred servers?