'Gear is item level 1 after weekly reset

Just jumped on my level 63 DK and half of my gear is item level 1 now. I also went and killed 2 rares in the Dragon Isles and they dropped item level 1 blues.

4 Likes

That definitely sounds like a UI or Addon issue. I’d suggest following the steps in the link below and completing a Full UI Reset:

Hopefully that will help clear things up as I’m willing to bet it’s just a display issue and not the items actually having a weird item level.

I’ve got the same issue. You can remove the piece of gear and see your stats in the character screen decrease, so it seems like the stats are still there, at least. Haven’t tried a UI reset / disabling addons yet, but I guess that’s on the agenda.

I have the same issue. After UI re-set the three, equipped items remain at level 1 with no stats.

My husband and I both have the same issue. Neither of us have addons. We tried to reset the UI and no luck.

Looks like this got moved from CS over to the Bug Report forum which is the best place for this right now.

It certainly sounds like it’s a little more extensive than just a UI or addon issue.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, Several pieces of gear I’ve gotten has 1 item level and no stats, gear I’m wearing has the same issue

Having the same issue. Me and my brother both logged into our WoW charatchers and most of armor is at item level 1…… sucks. Very strange.

Having the same issue, 8:10 PM EST Argent Dawn

Same here, removed all addons and relogged with same problem.
My trinket was Level 1, and I just got another quest reward level 1.

Same thing has just happened to me on my 67/68 Shaman. Gear suddenly is showing as Item Level 1 with no stats. The 0.4 dps on my weps is pretty sweet! Seems the stats are still present but can’t see actual item level for comparisons on gear swaps right now. Nothing I’ve tried has seemed to work. A bit frustrating. Glad to see I’m not the only one dealing with it.

Thought I was going mad at first with this issue. Quest rewards are bugged too, can’t tell what to select which makes it hard to play, lol.

1 Like

Same issue, and a full UI reset didn’t help. It seems like just a display issue anyway, considering that the armory still shows the correct ilvls.

1 Like

im having the same issues with my 70 DK and 61 hunter the quest items are bugged to lvl 1 as well i got two blue items from world kills and they two where also lvl 1 items with zero stats

1 Like

Just to confirm I had level 1’s drop also. But…then the part no wants me to say. I have also acquired many I LEVEL 350’s for this new level 61 LMAO through doing all World quests that dropped gear. ty blizz.

1 Like

I love this general quick response to anything wow… unload your addons reload always so quick to blame the user…

2 Likes

Same issue here-about 6 pieces of gear level 1 with no stats etc, blues are greens etc. But I seem to be as strong as before. This is a problem.

2 Likes

Having the same issue but if you open up the character panel you can see your stats and ilvl go up when you equip the new “lvl 1” item.

Having the same issue, 69 warlock. Just turned in Renewal of Vows and received a lvl 1 cape.

can also confirm. item quest rewards have an item level of 1 with 0 stats. to prove, i tested with the following item, the Expedition Mercenary’s Hauberk. double checked WoWhead to make sure I wasn’t crazy. and just as many have said, they seem to function as normal when equipped (the stats change on the character screen), but it’s still odd.

can also confirm that with all UI add ons off and a UI reset, it does not change.