Gear Assistance - Destro Lock

Hello all,
I was hoping to get some gearing advice. Sims arent really helpful for this considering the on use of the issue I am having.

Currently I have a Neural Synapse Enhancer for wep, and I have 3 trinkets that I cannot decide what to do with.

1. Font
  2. Manifesto
  3. Vita

Problem I have is that the enhancer, font, and manifesto are all on use, and all share a CD. I have been using the enhancer, font and vita, popping the font for the full 30 sec duration and getting the int buff from the enhancer for the last 15 provding a HUGE int buff and damage to my CBs.

Should I stick with the Vita over the manifesto since I would have to then burn the CD for the manifesto outside of infernal window due to shared CDs therefore reducing its value? Theres no way I would give up font or the enhancer because both are really good (enchancer is a 375 with racing pulse 3).

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Not sure why it posted on my priest, can inspec my lock here

Stick with what you’re doing, it seems to be the best option out of the ones you highlighted.

No need to overcomplicate things. You’ll see most warlocks running font+vita. Very rarely will you see people running double on-use.

1 Like

Thanks, thats what I was seeing, and it makes it more complex with the synapse

Font + Vita in raids, Manifesto + Vita in dungeons where u may not have the 4 seconds to Font would be my call. I’m pretty high on haste so gave up on my Vita to use the Psyche shredder for passive damage.