GDKPs banned in SoD. Let's see how it plays out and if good, do the same for Cata. Or personal loot

Did someone say that seriously.

No, it’s just a hypothetical situation of something petty that you could be banned for because the rules are so vague.

Sounds like cheating to me. It is a PC game. You modified the game to use something that wasn’t supposed to be use. count your lucky blessings they reversed decision for you imo.

Using controller or even steam deck to play WOW is actually not cheating. Blizzard fights against automation.

Now, 1000’s of people play with controllers and on steam deck. Never really seen anyone get banned for it. If we are to assume that he is telling the truth, then the ban was a false positive.

However, it’s silly to assume he is really going to admit to actual auto-clicker or whatever else on Blizz forums. :person_shrugging:

Posts a’la “I got banned and did nothing wrong” really only show half the real picture.

1 Like

That’s still the risk you take using that stuff. You might miss a few days here and there due to detection.

If it bothers those people they can mouse/keyboard.

Good link. But I’ve already said console are allowed. And I said if we’re to believe you, it was a false positive. It’s all right up there.

:+1:

1 Like

It’s clearly not cheating lmao :clown_face:

Hopefully this gets banned as well.

2 Likes

What are people going to do end of phase? I personally farm gold for the upcoming phase…Banning GDKP will just lead to gold hording, and empty servers end of phase…Not to mention almost all pugs are going to be Hard reserve pugs, with less than a week left more than half of the pugs advertised are Hard reverve pugs…Beginning of phase raids will be much worse…You dont get that in GDKP.

You can also farm gold outside of gdkps.

Play the game.

Still a viable thing to do.

Happens with or without GDKP being a thing. Non-issue.

Remains to be seen, I don’t see many but that’s just me. If you want a non-HR group, make one.

Remains to be seen. People complete raids outside of GDKP runs, and have been for decades.

1 Like

Exactly. Get to farmin.

1 Like

Honestly its not GDKP that would be an issue in cata, its LFR, remove LFR please.

I don’t think LFR is coming. But if it will, I hope Tier sets are removed from it.

That was the key issue with LFR. It felt mandatory for earlier prog to acquire tier.

imho, LFR on it’s own is really not a big deal. Yeah, it’s an easier version of the raid…but it also rewards weaker items/trinkets. The way not everyone wants to prog Heroics/Mythics, not everyone likes LFR. I think it goes both ways really. Neither side is wrong.

When I first joined retail many years ago, LFR is what allowed me to get into raiding.

2 Likes

I can agree with this.

LFR is fine as long as it’s not a chore that everyone needs to do.

1 Like

Tier sets and trinkets, during DS it was very mandatory to get the Vial of Shadows item=77207

when this guy ban gdk in cata too or personal loot pfff ( 99% boomer that cant even make hm bosses )

I see zero issues with LFR being allowed at this point to be honest.

sorry, i dont know what you’re saying :smiley: