GDKP in Season of Discovery

When is blizzard going to revisit this policy ?

When are we going to get an update on this ?

Imagine being so stubborn and blinded in your point of view that even when faced with overwhelming evidence and numbers that are trending toward the literal end of the game’s population, you still cling to an argument from 8 months ago and act like it was ever a valid argument.

Oh, wait we don’t have to. That’s SoD. Better to let the game die than admit you were wrong, right?

2 Likes

If you saw how dead the raid scene is on my server its crazy

The only raids running now are Hard res’d xyz items essentially people just taking whatever they want.

Yep, when you can’t get it fairly in a GDKP and reward people with equity…just hard res everything. What an improvement! No wonder the game is so popular!

2 Likes

Can we get an official blue response to this ?

KataaR oF mAAr has hunter bots in it’s guild and doesn’t kick or report them

of course they want gdkps back, they’re RMTers.

Its just sad that the same 2 people keep talking back and forth as if theyre getting somewhere

1 Like

At this point Im not sure if its even two different people.

Eventually they are going to revert this policy you guys are too invested in trolling these forums i just ignore you and report for trolling save your breath.

How does one report for trolling if we are ignored?

Oh yeah, we arent.

Be me.

Need STV coins but the event is dead because p3 was dragged out and everyone and their mother got everything they needed from stv coins.

See a gamer spamming in trade chat, easy STV coins! 50-70 per event guaranteed.

Message gamer. This can’t be true, too good of deal can’t be real.

Send message, “What’s this entail? stv event seems pretty empty and I need 50 more silver coins”

Their reply, “Gameplay: Teleport to the JJC Alter, below, you jump up to exchange BM coins, I kill pre-prepared characters. The whole journey was undisturbed. Get game items quickly”

Their reply continued, “$5 per event, payable upon completion,”

My reply, “ah okay thanks anyways not looking to spend money to get them thanks”

Go to STV event during the event and see a warlock glitched/hacked inside the building frame of the gurubashi arena. You can see their name plates but you can’t attack them. They are gaining coins by just standing there and somehow getting loa coin buffs and jump to turn the buff into coins in inventory. I reported all of them for cheating, and posted in general chat and had several other players on my faction come and witness what I saw and they reported them too. Didn’t receive any messages from blizz about actions taken on cheating/hacking accounts.

Nice.

Waiting on an update on when blizzard is planning to revisit this policy.

Please don’t release bwl without gdkp’s its already bad enough with mc.

2 Likes

I want GDKP’s back.

I don’t want GDKP, thank you for keeping it out. It’s AWFUL.

I want blizzard sponsored gdkp

When are you planning to revisit this policy ?

Yeah, but you don’t play the game. So why would anyone care?

When are you planning to revisit this policy ?

2 minutes after you stop posting.