GDKP in a nutshell

cope :expressionless: he figured out a way around your nonsense.

This is how I know you don’t care about this issue whatsoever. You’re fine with simultaneously suggesting a) can’t be in trade and b) can’t be in lfg, but c) you can only post in trade, and also d) I’m going to report literally every gdkp group I see on principal.

For what? The post in LFG is advertising a PUG, the discussion of the loot system happens outside of that channel.

1 Like
  1. End GDKP
  2. Make all forms of multiboxing bannable
  3. Ban gold buyers permanently on first offense

Game gets saved.

its almost like classic has a wonderful feature where you can make your own channels! you can even make one: /chan GDKP

Bam, global channel where you can advertise your runs! in addition to trade chat!

1 Like

you know technically anything that isn’t about grouping isn’t allowed in LFG :expressionless: but people talk about whatever in that channel all the time. this whole thing is ridiculous and obviously just some spiteful people who want to hurt people using the letter (not the spirit) of the law. It’s all so transparent and it’s sick.

1 Like

Wonderful. Why is it not common knowledge that gdkp cannot be advertised in lfg? Why is there not a specific policy regarding this? Why do you need to compare 5 different blue posts to /maybe/ draw the conclusion that trade chat is the correct channel, but that you’ll probably get reported anyway and who knows if they’ll be legit or not? You don’t care and are fine with this insane level of uncertainty.

You need to read the TOS. Theyve made it available to everyone.

has there ever been a time when someone using passive aggressive whataboutism was in the right?

Worthless response. You know as well as I do that there is no reference to gdkp in the tos.

The only link you need:

Individuals and guilds selling items and profession services for gold is allowed but can only be advertised in-game through the Trade chat channel.

GDKP is where items are sold for gold.

See link above.

Yes it is. You’re selling BoP items in a raid. That is not only a service, it’s the only service that provides those items.

It’s perfectly clear that items sold by an individual or guild for gold belongs in /trade. Why are you guys so against keeping LFG service free?

You can mention GDKP all you want, but only in /trade

He figured out a way to continue getting chat banned lol. No skin off my bones.

Do what you want, you’re gonna get reported lol.

:face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

“gold services belong in 2”

They’ve made direct aggression suspendible. There is no option for magnanimity when people who tell you to go die like to abuse policy solely to hurt other players.

Gdkp isn’t a service.

It is, there are items being bought and sold and people being carried in exchange for being expected to buy items.

Enough warnings and they’ll learn, like any other rule.

There is.

I linked you a single CS post that explains the rule precisely and unambiguously.

No there isn’t.

That’s a dumb way to dispense information.

These posts have been picked apart already. You should at least pretend to possess a semblance of humility and understanding to be able to see the obscurity there.

If they were to list every type of chat that was supposed to be relegated to /trade it would be unreadable.

Use your brain and stop trying to be a weasel and you won’t get reported and actioned. Like what? Lol

1 Like

It’s a loot system.

Your rules make no sense. If I buy a flask off another raider is it suddenly a violation that we set this SR run up in lfg? What if boes are res’d or shards are pre bought in icc?

1 Like

Do you try to buy flasks off raiders in 4? or do you do it in a relatively private manner like /raid or /w?

Not sold

Also already sold so not being offered as a service