Less Reasons to RMT
No more GDKP spam. Just annoying summon spam
More guild Activity.

GDKP ban was a good idea.

Now give summoners their own chat so they shut up in /4 lol

3 Likes

Yep.

Or make it reportable.
(Though I typically use Bulletin Board to just get what I need instead of staring at the scrolling text.)

1 Like

Consumables were cheaper during GDKPS what are you even saying.

5 Likes

I don’t do much reporting myself so I never noticed that

You can’t report folks through BB?

Sounds like a good suggestion for the add’s page

It is reportable.

2 Likes

Nah p1 was best for a reason

4 Likes

Consumes are dirt cheap right now. Whatcha talking about? Elixirs barely break 2g each. Mixology crashed that market.

1 Like

That’s cap.

Consumes in p1 were a few silver each.

I mean, yeah? they were for level 25. Lmao.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever gotten banned for not paying for a summon?

That’s irrelevant they were still max level consumable.

You guys really need to stop lying to make your narrative look better than what it is.

I bet if I went to your server it would cost over 60 Gold for one week

What do you mean that’s irrelevant? Lmao, what a joke. It’s low level content, a level up raid. Natural inflation aside, the same potions from back then still cost the same now anyway, naturally elixir’s with stronger effects would end up costing more. But current raid consumes are already 1/5th what they costed a week or two ago.

That’s so obvious that makes me realize that you’re arguing in bad faith. You know you’re lying through your teeth by saying that. You should have some respect for yourself and not act in bad faith.

2 Likes

It already is reportable.

It is isn’t it.
Surprise, consumes made from starting zone herbs are inexpensive.

It’s also why dinknbink is held in such low regard.

1 Like

I’ve been bamboozeled.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if it was low level it was max level

It was the max herbs we could pick it was the max ore we could mine.

What a stupid take.

This version is doing so great it’s almost getting beat by wotlk and that version has been over for 4 months.

It’s also cheaper to raid in that version that has 30,000 gold payouts. Lmfao

market still inflated, rmt still blatant and frequent, even more reasons to RMT (more expensive enchants, crafting recipes, boes, more consumes to buy and more expensive consumes), people still spamming chat (just use lfg board addon or block them…?), haven’t been teleported back to 2002 so i could experience “the spirit of classic” damn gdkp ban was effective guys thank god we did it it definitely wasnt done to appease people with an IQ of 50 or control freak weirdos who cant get invited to them cause they are too bad and too poor so they want them taken away from everyone

1 Like

P2W enjoyers still mad

1 Like

Swipers can’t swipe anymore. I guess they still have WotLK

1 Like

Another stupid take by you shocker.

I play a rogue there’s over 5,000 gold worth of boes that are my best in slot this phase.

If you honestly think people who had no problem breaking the TOs before all of a sudden have an issue with it now you’re more in denial than I thought.

Yeah all the people who used to buy gold no longer buy it because they all grew a conscience.

The real question is is how many more bad takes are you going to have before you’re able to use common sense?