GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Did someone call???

Morning everyone!!

(You still can’t see me…)

I can’t say a proper good morning on my DK above…

So, Good Morning Folks!! Bone Flakes anyone??

I keep getting alts to level 50. It just doesn’t feel the same as 120 did. I know I will get used to it, and I can max them out a lot faster, but it just doesn’t feel as impressive. Saying I had 10 max level characters at 120 felt good, saying I have 15-16? I don’t remember at 50, just feels blah…

Another day, time to get more to level 50…

3 Likes

I’m guessing more alts are being born.

1 Like

I still have a bunch that I need to finish leveling, I left a lot of them off in the 110’s range.

I am looking forward to making some Vulpera, and Zandalari Trolls. I just want to level up some of my older characters first.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about reviving my alts that I deleted for farming purposes, I deleted them in the first place because of the leveling time. It sounds like they did a really good job on the leveling system. I might try a RP server if I can’t find anything else to do. Reviving 7 alts won’t be too bad, you will never see me hit the 50 alt cap lol.

2 Likes

… I have 111 characters, and plans for 15 more. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s interesting one of the characters has a burning piece of paper instead of a torch, I didn’t catch that until you posted it and zoomed in with my phone.

3 Likes

:rofl:

I didn’t notice that either.

2 Likes

Imagine my sadness when I had to be 50 for Vulpera and before prepatch I was 93.
Feelsbad…but I’m so close. I’ve been doing WoD dungeons and quests and I reallllyyy loved The Everbloom. My fave dungeon to date just out of how it looked and the music was really nice. I hope there’s alot more really nice nature dungeons like that or really pretty stuff yup yup.

4 Likes

I have this OCD where all my toons must know all flight paths, so it’ll be easier to get around.

3 Likes

I watched the elves lore, it was interesting, fun fact they evolved from trolls :rofl:.

4 Likes

“You come get da voodoo!”

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Wait, Elves are actually evolved from trolls?
My brotha’s and sista’s hello!

4 Likes

Yes!

According to Brann Bronzebeard, a group of dark trolls mutated into what was the first elves due to exposure to the Well of Eternity. The magical properties of the Well linger to this day, which is why elves are so susceptible to genetic mutations (ie, High Elves, Blood Elves, Void Elves, the Nightborne, etc.)

3 Likes

Wow, now that’s something. Should I really jump into the lore more and watch the Nobbles dude on Youtube? Or do I watch the WoW movie?
I had no idea about that lol. There’s so much to learn in this game.

3 Likes

The WoW movie is only tangentially related to WoW and is not considered part of the official canon. Go ahead if you enjoy it, though Nobbles will have correct information.

2 Likes

Oh it’s not? Well that sucks, is it good at least? I can do both.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Awe glad you’re doing well Cyndilou, I don’t frequent this thread but I’ll try to say hi if I see it :hugs:

1 Like

looks left, looks right

looks down, looks up

quietly waits in the corner for his Grand Mistress Floofer

fades

3 Likes