GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

I’m ok with this, I expected it due to Covid backing up everything. Blizzard is in California, sooo yeah definitely expected it.

Fingers crossed for a Horde dominated server connected to my server, I know Earthen Ring has been asking for a connection for some time I hope the best for those folks.

3 Likes

Falls over while trying to pat herself on the back.

4 Likes

I Return

6 Likes

The forums have gone crazy, I’m hiding out in the lounge under a couch

8 Likes

more than usual it seems

4 Likes

(Queen Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)
/grin

5 Likes

/Silly nelfy walks in
/hugs Queen Cyndi

4 Likes

I’m with you. Jesus H. Christ, some people just make my physically ill with their hatred and stupidity.

7 Likes

lol I haven’t looked myself but I’m guessing the rest of the forums are not singing “I love you, you love meee”

2 Likes

oh dear - yes, I think I’ll stick with my winnie the pooh cartoons :rofl: :rofl:

Tis nastier than waltzing into a killermittens convention :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No. No, they’re not. It sickens me, too.

2 Likes

Lets focus on more important matters

how to give holy nova hugs to rascally hunters

(oh yes and Cyndi -seems you were right on a classic thing :rofl:)

2 Likes

oh dear

Saw what you may be talking about

*hugs

Guessing the moderators took the night off

2 Likes

“Humans are a fickle and odd species. They ask for hope and happiness but seek out pain and suffering… But to you I ask, do you refer to the person sick? Or the person feeling hurt?”

4 Likes

/pours two cups of tea

Greetings Isaik
not seen you in some time

Yes, I’ve noticed what you speak of humans myself - you must have been hanging around grandmaster fushan much (I trust he is well)

For my friend who is feeling disgusted - I understand, he is of good heart.

For the person who is sick, the code of the surf girl is to wish health and freedom to all. While I know he is one who dances at the burning of the tree and would be pleased to be in a position where that one no longer harms my village, I do not wish the possibility of the scourge befalling him - it would not be Elune’s will to wish such

I have also been struggling with my own battles with the dark, so instead of hitting that thread I’ll stay here and keep tv on Tigger and Eeyore :rofl: :rabbit:

5 Likes

“I’ve been using other faces, I can’t help but lurk around… Post a few things…

“He is indeed well, he just is in a longer rest then usual he took a certain mentor like position to a young influenceable Paladin…”

“You know well my code, the codex of fate. If the one who is sick is to die, fate will do so, if he does not, fate wills it. I do not wish fate either way for I know fate cares not for the whims of mortals… I find fate and life are quite cynical, wishing pain on one generally brings such upon oneself.”

“I enjoy the darkness, but then again I am one who sees the world in a unique way, though I love the darkness it does not rule me. Stay among this lounge, it is calmer waters in the oceans of fate and emotion here.”

4 Likes

“Which time?”
/giggle

/running pounce
/huggle
/cookie
/giggle

3 Likes

Oh dear, hopefully not a human male palidan

I’ve been finding them to be most difficult of late

Aye - heard this in many ways

took a different tactic in Classic this week based off something you said.

Parked my priest in a mob heavy spot, no questing, just killed things

Even on this heavy work week she got 3 levels.

Even this morning - just mindlessly grinded naga - got half a level

Yes this does tend to be a good place in a stormy time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Queen Cyndi Lou hit 40, and bought her first mount.”
/proud grin

5 Likes

Wooohoooo grats :slight_smile:

Must feel good riding now

I got two levels just ginding murlocs waiting for murkdeep to appear

4 Likes