GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

“One main reason I just stay in here.”

1 Like

Lurking, mostly.

Another night of no sleep, with a blood draining in a few hours and a medical appointment in the afternoon. Thank the Goddess for my cats.

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

/healing hug
/cookie
/smile

1 Like

you should get out more tho. you and surfgirl are one of the good ones. a forum OG with a nice heart.

floof beasts are truly adorable healing creatures

2 Likes

“They don’t like me out there. I feel safer in here.”

1 Like

it is indeed your domain lady cyndilou.
its a personal castle. dedication to its craft is shown in how many times you post here.

2 Likes

“I live here.”
/lol

2 Likes

Yes they are, and I love my floof beasts. I haven’t even taken down the birthday ornaments I hung up for Mac two months ago. It makes the apartment more cheerful.

1 Like

be forewarned. this ahbbit starts off small but progresses to my horrible irrational ideology of keeping a Christmas tree up throughout the year because it just feels good for the room.

2 Likes

“Only if I could afford a living one.”
/giggle

1 Like

Imagine just like… christmas tree sized banzai tree.
groaming that tree would be horribly relaxing.

2 Likes

-giggle-

No harm in that, especially if it brings you cheer! I celebrate the Solstice myself, so I have no worry about a Christmas tree. Though I might start leaving my holly and wreaths up year-around…

It. Has. Begun.

1 Like

“So do I, and I still have a Tree. If I had a Fireplace I would burn it on New Years.”
/giggle

1 Like

WREATHS ARE DOPE 24/7
it’s just…
so perfect for an empty door.
and there are so many designs

2 Likes

“I prefer Swags. Easier to make.”

2 Likes

never in my life have i ever known that was the word for these creations.

2 Likes

I am unfamiliar with this, outside of what I see Goblins do after making an easy piece of gold.

“I’m 62, going on 63. It’s old school, and very archaic.”
/giggle

“It’s when you hang the pine branches on the door, instead of making them into a round wreath. I usually tie them at the top, with a big, ornate, decorated, bow.”

1 Like

its a gem. Honestly it iritates me not knowing the name of things.
it internally aggravates me

2 Likes

“Glad I could fill in a blank for you.”
/grin

1 Like