GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

(Lady Cyndi Lou takes a picture of Rainy’s Perfectly Floofed Hair, to keep for prosperity.)
/grin

3 Likes

all this floofing and tentacles…
i have no idea what’s going on, but it sounds scary.

/quietly turns and sneaks out

2 Likes

/running pounce

“Oh No! You ain’t getting away that easily this time.”
/huggle
/ear scratch
/cookie
/giggle

smiles.
Floofy Hair pics for future prosperity are always the best.

Hello Bunnybull, don’t worry hair floofing is reserved especially for the floofzie, which happens to be Rainy.

3 Likes

thank you, i will accept one of each :slight_smile:

good, my fur is already too floofy today.

i suppose i should get off my rump and go do some stuff which isn’t foruming. :stuck_out_tongue:

(my aloe is about to sprout a flower, i need to go check on it!)

3 Likes

There be a lot of Floofing going on in these parts :eyes::cloud_with_rain: I do have to sleep sadly :frowning: smiles

Goodnight lounge :squid:

4 Likes

“Sleep Well, and Sweet Dreams of Fields full of Green and Purple Spoon Shaped Flowers.”
/huggle

3 Likes

“To and For All The Broken…”

/dance

3 Likes

Hugs tightly, floofs his hair, covers him with a purple blanket, with green bunnies. Places a purple Rose next to his head. Sleep well, and sweet dreams Rain Man.

runs over and starts singing and dancing.

3 Likes

Lol you keep using that word…but this is all I see each and every time.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
The one and the only Floof in our house. Seriously his mom had named her Lucy but it was promptly changed to Floofy or The Floof when she came to live with us last year. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I even made 2 WoW toons just because of her both fittingly Vulpera of course. I had planned on posting from them but alas the forums seem to have eaten them both as possible posting toons. What is up with that? I can only post on like 10 toons now. :confused: So I screenshotted them instead.
Imgur
Imgur

Glad to see the dance parties going on in here again. :relaxed:

8 Likes

“Rorain!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle
/happy grin

4 Likes

it’s good to see the return of so many elfs!

4 Likes

A guy wha gives a’ body titles? ah wid lik’ tae see a list o’ ilka title fur ilka doolally wild ‘n’ random body wha enters this boozer!

Ye gonnae mak’ that yin guy who’s doolally fur sand gang berserk! ah kin hear em noo popping oot o’ that sand!

Excuse me lassie bit yi’‘ll need glasses!! ah dinnae hae na pointed lugs a’m th’ ainlie proud ‘n’ pure tough o’ dwarven micht!

3 Likes

/wave
/smile

1 Like

Ah heard a’ o’ ye pat yer differences aside ‘n’ made up as weel as th’ hings gaun oan wi’ rainy! a wullnae be saying tae muckle bit this ole dwarf ain’t th’ ainlie yin ah post wi’ in 'ere.

/wave

1 Like

“I think I need a translator…”

(Lady Cyndi Lou looks around…)
“Anyone? Help?”
/confused

Ah be speaking plain dwarven common! urr ye saying ye cannae ken?

1 Like

“I am saying I cannot follow it all, and thus it confuses me.”

/leans in and whispers
i think he’s been drinking…like alot

2 Likes

“That is usual for a Dwarf.”
/lol

1 Like