/giggle

2 Likes

It’s a comfy shoulder too :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Comfy and warm.”

1 Like

Yep, a big ole plushie :smiley:

1 Like

Crossposting from TL3 Lounge. More people are noticing my lack of green text.

Originally posted in the TL3 Lounge. I didn’t make a public/GD thread because it’s GD and there’d be more “good, MVPs are useless” comments. Anyhizzle ----

Hey friends!

As of today, I am stepping down as an MVP for World of Warcraft. I’ll probably have MVP flagged on this toon for a bit longer, but that will change in the near future.

I am taking a job that puts me in a direct conflict of interest if I were to remain an MVP. My situation is not unique, even among former MVPs. I cannot say where I am headed, but it’s an AAA company you’ve probably heard of.

Part of my self-imposed role was to make sure feedback for Shadowlands is being heard by the right folks. I will still be invested and involved with Shadowlands Alpha because I legitimately enjoy this game. (Green text doesn’t make the shill!)

As an MVP, a lot of my focus has been about the “Player Experience” and the community’s perception of various issues. I was happy to engage with those whose opinions differed from mine. I’ve learned a lot about why something is fun (or not) from various players during my tenure. Even during some heated discussions, such as Titanforging threads, I want to extend my thanks for staying constructive and continuing to offer your point of view even after the discussions began to break down. Being able to stay on topic and further debate each other’s arguments was important to helping me understand you.

Shadowlands is shaping up to be something truly special and I’m excited to see where it goes. Good feedback doesn’t make demands; it makes references and points to clear, concise examples. If you feel Blizzard is straying off the path, let your voice be heard; but, you need to stay constructive. Your opinion matters as much as the person who disagrees with you. Be respectful of different opinions and debate ideas–not people. This is how the community can influence development and restore Dev communication.

Understand there is no wrong way to play WoW. There are as many right ways to play WoW as there are players. Whether you’re farming Honor Levels or collecting mounts, your WoW experience is unique to you. Enjoy your time together or solo, but enjoy your time.

I wish you all the best as we near the end of the expansion.

Thank you for the memories,

Cyous
Balance Druid, Theorycrafter, and Shill.

P.S.
CS/TS MVPs are the real MVPs. Ya’ll are great.

P.P.S.
I will be playing WoW, so you can’t have my gold.

10 Likes

“Have a Safe Journey. I’d post a Farewell Video for you, but Blizz hates us Casual Posters, so I can no longer post Videos.”

3 Likes

@Cyouskin
respect for your decision whatever your moving on to hope it’s fun for you

5 Likes

I wish you the best wherever you’re going.

Unless it’s EA.

Okay, still even if it’s EA, I’ll just be less happy about it.

4 Likes

I say this without the silghtest hint of irony:

Budda-da, dum, bump, bump! Another one bites the dust!
Budda-da, dum, bump, bump! Another one bites the dust!

Anywho, good luck on your journey!

May the roads rise up to meet you.
May the winds be always at your back.
And should life find you thirsty,
May you find a juicebox close to hand.

Also, since you’re not giving away your gold, can I simply headbutt you in the ankle and steal it?

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkouut-9RQ
/giggle

6 Likes

slinks into the lounge quietly, head down, minimal movement, no sound as he sits down slowly in the southwest corner

1 Like

/peeks inside

2 Likes

good morning

1 Like

/wave
/smile

2 Likes

8 hours…mmmm that was good sleep for a change

1 Like

“Lil Surfy needs to check her mail.”
/grin

2 Likes

oooo :slight_smile:

Me likey the sound of that :smiley:

(she hit the next level too, found some tasty human treats :smiley:)

squeeeeeee
/pounce
/hug

Happy Dance

thank you my queen :smiley:

2 Likes

“I take it you needed those.”
/giggle
/grin

1 Like