GD Lounge # Reforged

Cheers :wink:

[Dreadmoons Fire Bunny :grin:]

2 Likes

wish the racials were better, but like the blue nelfs all the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually as a Fire Mage the 1% extra damage and the slow helps a lot :slight_smile:

Also my ability to lure unsuspecting Night Elves out of shadowmeld with my Cantrip/Portable Mailbox is cool too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

long time mage friend went fire this xpac. I should give it a try

1 Like

shadowmeld has been so good in classic so far i have ambushed many!!
/Evil laughter

2 Likes

Itโ€™s well worth it, Iโ€™ve been playing this mage as Fire since BC and in BfA, itโ€™s actually at itโ€™s best ever.

2 Likes

used to be a great help in recaptures in AV. Shadowmeld, wait for the guarding players to leave - recapture, happy dance :smiley:

1 Like

i just got mind control to so will be spending some time on the booty bay ships!

1 Like

yeah, the rotation dont look too bad

best part of being an early era priest :slight_smile:

1 Like

My First toon was a Undead Priest and she had alot of fun mind controlling people off cliffs. Best part was WoTF helped me against Alliance Priests trying to MC me :grin:

Question, have you tried MCing a person from the opposite faction and communicate with them via emotes? Does it work in Classic?

Back in Vanilla my Priest could communicate with Alliance players via emotes during mind-control.

2 Likes

i havenโ€™t had a chance to try it out yet but will let you know
allso i remember in bc the horde use to be able to mc gamman and kick other players around

2 Likes

I was guilty of doing that a few times.

/evil grin

2 Likes

good night folks

Time for me to hit the pillow pile :smiley:

Night night.

3 Likes

/peeks inside

1 Like

Good morning my fluffles

2 Likes