GD Lounge # Reforged

Is still one of my stronger memories from vanilla. My hunter would not give up the purple skirt even at lvl 60. Didnt care that it was leather on a mail toon. It was purple, it was a skirt and it was cute :smiley:
/giggle

1 Like

Now if bliz could come up with some other lengths for skirts in the main game /giggle Maxi is good, just not for every ocassion

1 Like

“I agree.”

1 Like

they do have some nice knee length shorts in the game, so they can do it :smiley:

1 Like

“I have those, in my Transmogs.”
/lol

1 Like

they work good for some outfits :smiley:

1 Like

“That they do.”

1 Like

I think when I get to that point, there’s a vendor for the mystic sarong down by tauren mills on horde side.

For alliance it was some dwarves in wetlands if I remember right. Was one of those rare items where sometimes they have it in stock, sometimes not

1 Like

“Sounds easy enough.”

1 Like

yep. Will be passing by both areas anyway when I go to build ravenholdt rep

I don’t think we get anything at this level for building up ravenholdt rep - it’s just a personal favorite :smiley:

1 Like

“Another thing I want to experience.”

1 Like

Guessing in a couple of weeks the server loads should start getting better, so less nights like last night

1 Like

“Hopefully. What is your next day off? I want to hook up with you, so I can sign your Charter for you.”

1 Like

depends on the weather. If we get Dorian, thursday - if no Dorian Friday/Saturday

They have the server room I connect thru in a low lying area in norfolk that is prone to flooding - so if it floods I get a play day

1 Like

“Okay. Sounds good.”

1 Like

really don’t want a dorian - as much as I like spam, it gets dull after a week of it /giggle

1 Like

“It looks like it might not even make landfall.”

1 Like

yep.

wouldn’t hurt my feelins if it didnt stop by to say howdy :smiley:

1 Like

“Here’s hoping, all you get is a far away wave, as it passes you by.”

1 Like