GD Lounge # Reforged

The panda is the pillow, you sleep on it and if you’re nice you get dumplings too :dumpling:

2 Likes

I think I forgot to add a

ba dum tss

to my post. :rofl:

Ok, where are the dumplings!

2 Likes

:dumpling::elf::elf::dumpling:

2 Likes

those aren’t dumplings!

Not the chinese steamed kind, they don’t have an emote for that, they look like they kind of dumplings you make from scone dough and put on top of a casserole :stew:

2 Likes

talking with mouth full
I fthitnk these hare dehishus!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Yep have to be careful in certain situations for sure!! :rofl:

2 Likes

grabs the “pillow” and fluffs it up making sure to keep my hands away from certain questionable areas

1 Like

Hey take it easy Miss Belfy, that costs extra, as the Goblin ladies like to say “Time is money friend”

2 Likes

opens purse and searches for some gold taking out a kidney and a liver and glowing green gem and pink pony handkerchief with little red hearts on it
Ah here we go
how much?

1 Like

* Human Death Knight grabs Panda from Blood Elf Warlock and while holding her by the leg uses her to club/massage(tapotement type of massage which involves beatings) the Blood Elf Death Knight to a painful and terrible death. +

1 Like

Misfluffmoar eyes the glowing green gem with interest and wonders what mysterious powers lurk within its depths

1 Like

at the very instant of death, I take the glowing green gem and suck his essence into the gem where a sexy succubus’ essence is already stored and the two of them dance to mysterious music that only the dead can hear

then I toss the glowing green gem to Misfluffmoar
Enjoy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Misfluffmoar gazes into the green gem and the scene within begins to surround her like a dream, she sees an impossibly beautiful succubus in platinum spiked black leather, sporting with a human death knight in her unholy thrall. The deathknight writhes with unspeakable ecstacy, unable to escape his eternity of pleasure and pain

2 Likes

as Misfluffmoar gazes into the glowing green gem
Oh, and if you ever want them freed, just smash the gem. :sunglasses:

said with a serious face
Watch out for the succubus though. She’s wicked.

3 Likes

What’s really going on in that gem

2 Likes

and with that, I bid you all good night. :heart:

1 Like

His? Don’t you mean her essence? The Blood Elf Death Knight is Aevelamue

so you just decided to pick me up and use me as a weapon?

1 Like