GD Lounge # Reforged

A belf on a bun with ketchup and mustard ?

Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both up. :slight_smile:

Watch out for footlong hotdogs. You can choke on them if you’re not careful.

1 Like

this is true…

And sorry Natasha, all those posts of mine just got weird so I deleted them. Nothing you did, I’m just in a weird mood today. :rofl:

1 Like

I just ate some orange candy melon, now its time to watch the second episode of swamp thing

1 Like

/Leaves a safe box full of cookies, churros, gatorade and a warm blanket for Evé

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CristinaVee

The Voice Actor for Nanoha’s Twitter! Someone please ask through Tweets who voiced Alisa/Arisa Bannings/Bunnings as well as who voiced Reinforce Eins/Book of Darkness! We must know! Wikipedia must know too!

1 Like

/Looks around
/Hops

/hides in blankets
/munches delicious churros

/Joins Blanket
/Huuuuuuggggggggssssssss

How’s my special hazelnut today?

On very wiggly roads, on my way back from the woods.
I think it would be less troublesome if I were driving.

/Nibbles
Wiggly roads don’t sound fun. Who is driving? Or you mean you are coming on foot?

My dad is driving.
He’s never a happy passenger, so if he comes along for things, then he drives. Not that the path we walked in the woods was straight. Calling it a “path” is rather kind. I’ve seen wider deer trails.

Hmm sounds like an interesting hike heh. Seen anything cool in the woods?

See? Not so much, but there were sounds.
The woods were totally empty other than some black winged butterflies. The sky was right on the edge of rain, grey sky and gusts of wind.
The pine trees creaked and one off in the distance sounded like a small child crying. It was spooky to say the least.

Uh, yeah, quite the horror house experience.
/Leans

So, how was last night?

/supports
Well it was very out of the way. I had pictured more of a series of wooden bridges over the swampy landscape.

I avoided the issue by passing out.

Sounds like a cool unaltered zone to explore though.

Interesting strategy heh /huuuuuuuuuuugggggggggsssssssssss

So, what other plans do you have for the day?

I will head back out there at some point to see some of the other “Trails”.

It would have been a lot more relaxing if that weird alarm on my air-conditioner didn’t start beeping at the stroke of midnight again.

Well I got a second run in just now. I’m nibbling on some of the items I had made for a possible picnic. Poking my head in over in City.

That sounds cool, remember to be safe and cozy.

Hmm that sucks, did you check its info to see what’s that about?

A second run uh? energetic nut. What items did you have?