GD Lounge # Reforged

I was protected by a layer of hipster flannel.

I’m not finding any really good answers. The fact that it’s at midnight seems important.

I grabbed some glutenfree hamburger buns from the store, and made omelette, cheese, and sausage sandwiches. Still have more so that’s a simple breakfast out of the way.

How snuggly /more hugs

Hmm, does it have a clock you can change the time of?

Oh that sounds pretty good, very delicious meal.
So what are you leveling at City now?

And I just connected to Bnet. Missed your message because I was replying here hah.

Well it’s not that nice shade of blue from the warzone thing.

If it does, I haven’t figured that part out yet. Seems like it must if it’s doing something at such a set time.

What’s for lunch there?
My Gothy Frankenlady.

/Sneaks some muffins into Evé’s backpack.

1 Like

/puts out carrot cake and dumplings

2 Likes

these Nagas be taking all our stuff

1 Like

yeah, they be greedy buggers

1 Like

Did anyone preorder Cyberpunk 2077 yet ?

2 Likes

looks good will get it at some point

1 Like

I’m so bored I used my last token and have been forced to level this hussy-goat floozy :open_mouth::goat::bikini:

not a draenei fan?

Draenei are awesome, I just like to complain

1 Like

ooopsie, I’m slow. Just got your toon name /giggle

2 Likes

good night u2 :smiley:

1 Like

/Builds a box

/checks box for padding.
…and muffins

/It has both!
/Jumps in /Pulls
/Huuuuuuuggggggggssssssssssss

How’s my hazelnut today?

/leans on
A little sore today. The painkillers seem to have made my knee functional, but it’s still a little stiff.
The day is warm, but I will need to get whatever run I try for done before the afternoon rains show up.

Preordered Cyberpunk 2077 last night. I was already planning on it, so the fact Keanu Reaves is in it was just an unexpected extra.

1 Like

! What happened to your knee?

Well, be safe.

Heh Keanu is great, what did you think about all the Cyberpunk stuff including its release date?

I twisted it a little when I was hopping from one big tree root to the next yesterday. I knew I had messed it up because it was complaining more and more before I went to sleep.

I will do my best.

I liked that in the trailer they showed a “Decker” style class. The lady that was hacking the main character’s limbs and targeting. Probably what I will try for if it’s an option.
As for the release date…it’s a little long from now for my taste. I mean next spring is going to be great as far as single player games, but I don’t have much to really be after for this Fall.