GD Lounge # Reforged

I dunno what it is but all the videos of snow foxes snowdiving look absolutely hilarious to me for some reason. I keep expecting them to get stuck in there with their butts tails and back legs in the air. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

2 Likes

Well giving more races to the hero classes would be fun. The fun department must have gotten slashed with the activision merger years ago.
This clown fiesta better have nachos.

But flying foxes are like cute flying doggos.

Theyā€™re not, but I make an exception for you.

Peas, carrots, celery, pork. Itā€™s pretty basic fried rice. Iā€™m pretty sure I put some egg in the mix when it was in the wok.

Itā€™s probably fun sized now.
What kind of nachos?

Yes that makes more sense. Do you like how it flies?

Ohā€¦ /Leans
what kind of affection is your style?

Sounds delicious. So what games do you have to daily now?

Thatā€™s a terrible term, itā€™s like ā€œFriendly fireā€.
Carne Asada?

I havenā€™t been in a place to test that.

I lean. Itā€™s hey I like being close to you, but without seeming clingy. I guess I headbutt people tooā€¦I might be a cat.

STO, Neverwinter, Champions online, Secret World.

Yeah, those terms donā€™t help when you play games and donā€™t know english yet and are not sure what is going on heh. Lots of confusion when I was little.
Very meaty.

I see, have you tested the meat wagon yet?

Well, cats are cute. I like being close to you, but hope I donā€™t bother you being clingy then. You like me hugging you or would you rather me not?

Lots of games, which has the best rewards this year?

Heh, yeah is one of the funniest things in nature.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure of that. Kind of like when my dad makes a comment that rhymes and makes sense in Dutch, but not at all in English.
Is there a type on nachos you prefer? I wouldnā€™t have figured it was something on your menu.

Nopeā€¦that thing better not fly.

Itā€™s fine Averyx /Huuuuuuugggggggggssssss Donā€™t be such a neurotic waggle. If I was against it, I will say so.

I think the Heavy Metal spaceship and stuff in STO gives me the most laughs.
I mean that shipā€™s themesong might as well be hps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXLCN85wee8

Oh I love it when dubs translate those literally and is just plain awkward.
I donā€™t like nachos indeed. I really like crisps though.

That would be creepy. Speaking of WoW stuff , did you get more of the armor and weapons?

/Enjooooyyyyssssss
Sorry, you know how I get sometimes. Iā€™m happy you make an exception for me. /Holds

Speaking of restricted vids, I had to use my VPN for this one heh.
Hah sounds like an awesome ship. BTW whatā€™s the reward at secret world?, I donā€™t think you have told me that one.

Heh I really like the english dubs on Chinese starwars. Not only does it not make any sense, itā€™s also a terrible translation. Like putting a phrase into google translate, and then beck.
Crisps as in British crisps, or as in two tortillas with cheese in between and on top?

It would be creepy. Iā€™ve seen the mount once from the back and itā€™s creepy on the ground.
Today I got gloves, belt, and pants. Still missing shoes and weapon.

/leans
As a person with a lot of anxiety, I understand.

That vid was so restricted, it didnā€™t auto load. So I made it load less.

Iā€™m trying to get the crown of Hela. Unfortunately Iā€™m going to have to talk to people to get it. Need a team outside of dungeon finder for it.

Haha, thatā€™s actually how Spain dubs/subs work. They translate everything so literal it ends up being an awkward mess. Which is one of the reasons no one likes Spain subs/dubs and prefer the latin-american ones.
British crisps, heh love me some of those potato chips, they are so good. What do you think of those? anything else besides nachos you like?

Seems the boots of those sets do cover worgen and draenei paws and hooves, it looks pretty funny on worgen haha.

/Smile
Iā€™m glad we understand each other so well.

They heard we like restrictions so they put restrictions on the restrictions.

Eww, talking to people.

Do the Spanish dubs have a lisp? Just wondering of the dubs are from Barcelona.
No, I donā€™t eat potato chips. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t like them, theyā€™re just too difficult to keep track of how many you have eaten.
I like taquitosā€¦I mean thatā€™s kind of a vague question.

Well they could probably use some shoes. Stepping in what ever the forsaken are putting all over darkshore canā€™t be healthy.

/boop

No idea why some bands have different encoding even on youtube.

Yea, itā€™s why I didnā€™t get it last year.

Well, Spaniards do speak quite different from us a bit more lispy but thatā€™s Spain in general, Barcelona dubs are probably in Catalan rather than spanish.

Heh, yes it is, meant if you like other types of party snacks.
It is true, itā€™s hard to track how many youā€™ve eaten and they are so addictive so itā€™s better to pace them.

And even if it was healthy , itā€™s certainly very very icky.

/Boop

Might be the contracts they have with Youtube? Or laws of their country.

Evil games forcing us to socialize and stuff. Good luck with it, hope you find a good group soon.

So Iā€™m happy because I found my WereGarurumon, was my first digimon toy when I was little.

Yep, my mom can speak some Castilian, but it makes things funny close to the Mexican border.

My party snack of choice is gluten free crackers, and goat brie.

Things that glow green like that should be avoided. Even if itā€™s just Mt.Dew.

No idea, things like Ghost are fine, but Annie Lennox is not.

Some other day. I think I need to collect a few things to summon her and I donā€™t have the focus right now.

Give him a place of honor near your computer.

Heh yeah, I can totally see that happen, specially in Mexico. Mexicans actually butchered the languageā€¦a lot. Nowadays I hate Mexican dubs, they were awesome in the 90s and early 2000s but around 2007 they started to change into a much more ā€œmexicanā€ style of dub where they use mexican language and is honestly just bad and weird. In any case I always prefer the original with subs.

Those are good choices.
You and goats /nibbles

Nothing good ever comes from weird green stuff. Did you get the nelf mount?

YouTube is just bonkers.

Yeah, I get that.

Heā€™s now in my Thanosā€™ gauntlet cup.

/nods
Interesting that 2007 is the date. I wonder if there was some government movement to add a more Mexican style Spanish to things?

Goats are awesome, but I call you a waggle so itā€™s not so awkward.
https://i.imgur.com/VvEC00T.gifv

Nooo. Which mount are we talking about?

Thanos gauntlet cup? You donā€™t want to drink out of that, Thanos has had his hand in there.

No, it was probably even earlier around 2005 or so, itā€™s just that actors and directors started to change around the main dub companies and I suppose they were quite successful in Mexico with Mexican-focused dubs. Kids next door was one of the biggest examples, one that admittedly did it well using the mexican language to make it much more funny, then they went overboard and now , as I said itā€™s just uncomfortable.

Thatā€™s fair.
Awww look at that , trying to move the evil leg

https://9gag.com/gag/awAnyD8

That armored night saber. I think itā€™s called the priestess night saber or something?

I donā€™t drink from it, now it only holds weregarurumons.

Maybe itā€™s just a friendly headbutt?

Iā€™m surprised on the nose color of that reindeer.

Oh, it costs a lot of war-front tokens. Also there is the black warsaber, but yikes. You have to qualify for a vicious saddle twice this season to get it.

Well thatā€™s probably not so bad. Can he look out the top?

That makes sense. /Friendly headbutts EvƩ

Itā€™s glitched.

Wait what, why twice?

Yeah, itā€™s actually quite tall of a figure, itā€™s pretty cool, can completely move all itā€™s limbs and it can transform into a Garurumon. Digimon toys were actually pretty cool back then.

So, this made me laugh

https://old.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/a60m3g/they_add_one_anime_loli_and_the_game_dies/

/runs across the lounge being chased by radioactive mole rats
ā€¦
/Chases the mole rats the other way out of the lounge with a chainsaw.

/falls over
Youā€™re a lot taller than that little goat.

Is this a common issue with reindeer? Do they need to be rebooted?

Has to do with the new progression.

Well thatā€™s good, I wasnā€™t sure how tall it was vs the cup.

Well to be fair that loli is super op.

!
Where did these mole rats come from?

Heh you posted right when I arrived from the gym. /Lifts /Nibbles

Reindeer.exe needs to be updated

I mean, I figured that, but, how is it that it works?

It can peek its head and arms out of it.

Most lolis are it seems.

Thereā€™s also sad stuff like this

https://twitter.com/Liam_HotS/status/1073371376260603904

But itā€™s also a proof of why e-sports as a career are never quite a good bet. Still, canā€™t help but feel bad for all the pros who are now jobless.

That was pretty much a recap of my adventures in fallout for today.
ā€¦ok the chainsaw was on the end of a minigun.

Waggle yoga?

Iā€™m going to try turning it off and then on again.

" * You must first reach the PvP rank of Combatant during the Season. You can obtain this ranking by reaching a rating of 1400 by competing in 2v2, 3v3, or 10v10 arenas and battlegrounds.

• Once youā€™ve reached Combatant ranking, you must win a further 100 rated PvP matches during the season to receive the mount."

Must have been a petite Thanos.
hehā€¦

Very true, normally they seem to have the ability to make extremely heavy objects weigh nothing.

Yea I figured when the Olympic council pretty much shot down games at the Olympics that there would be a ripple. Blizz sunk a lot of cash into trying to make E-Sports a thing. Best to think of gaming as a hobby.