GD Lounge # Reforged

Probably.

Well lot’s of rum would probably make me less aware of the pain.
I went to sleep early, and then woke back up at like 11pm.

Also some previous love interest that comes back as a villain.

I hate to say it, but Amber Heard looks like not quite Scarlett Johansson.

I hope you do. /Caress
Really hoping you get better real soon.

What about a parrot on your shoulder?
Oh, what did you do then? went back to sleep?

True, and some villain turns into a love interest or a loved one love interest. For example, Dr. Octopus married Aunt May once… was a weird spider-man comic.

Discount ScarJo, yeah I can see that.
There’s also Once Upon A Deadpool in theaters now. It’s just Deadpool but now PG-13, so I’m really interested to see how they managed to do that.

I’m really curious as to what it is that I did…I’m betting it was that stand mixer.

Maybe a shoulder cat, that will also have a pirate hat?
I got bored and started looking at boats…and then ended up looking at geisha-punk fashion.

Wut…Seriously Doc Oc and Aunt May? That’s ridiculous.

Hadn’t heard about once upon a Deadpool. /you will have to tell me how that goes.

Good morning everyone…or afternoon as the case may be. :slight_smile:

Stand Mixer?

Captain Meowspaws?
…That is unique, so , did you find anything interesting?

There has been a lot of weirdness in comic books. For a while Doctor Oc changed his mind into Peter’s body right before dying and so, he became the “Superior Spider-man” in a run that I think lasted like a year. Apparently his true dream was always to be spider-man himself… At the end of the story he decided to just let Peter be spider-man again to protect the world like he couldn’t or something, as his consciousness vanished. That run happened like 5 years ago.

I will, though I don’t think I’ll go today. Feeling lazy and seems it’s gonna be a rainy day.
So how was the fang cleaning?

Yea a big metal KitchenAid stand mixer.

Good a name as any.
Well nothing that I think will help much in a pirate game. A lot of really short kimonos with long hanging sleeves. I like things kind of pencil skirt length, so it was kinda meh.

Sounds like the writer got into the strange fungus.

Lazy Draenei.
/gives extra snuggley nesting material.
It went well I guess. No issues with my teeth. I don’t like the grit in the tooth polish though, it reminds me of the time a gust of wind put sand in my oatmeal at the beach.

Oh those, my mother has one. Where you lifting it and it injured you?

I see, what other fashion would you like to research?

Funnily enough is recognized as one of Spider-man’s best runs now.

/Pulls to nest /Snuggles
Mmm hug me.

Haha that’s annoying. Yeah I know what you mean, dentist stuff can feel weird. Did you go for your walk yet?

I’m innocent!

slowly puts a bagel out on the table for no reasons

Seems like it.

I never set out to research anything, I just ended up there.

I feel like this is one of those reasons I don’t read comic books.

/Huuuuugggggggssss
I’m such an enabler.

Not yet, but it’s the heat of the day so I should get moving.

With those ears? I find that hard to believe.

That sucks, yeah they are really heavy. Try to rest your arm for a while. Or do you need to cook anything intensive now?

That usually happens. Silly Hazelnut.

Most definitely. The differences in quality from stories to others can be staggering.

Not that you don’t like it, heh.

Have a nice run!

Play to set some atmosphere

1 Like

taps his sides as he listens too the music
dang my floor is taking forever to reach…

but least the music is nice…

1 Like

no nacho fries?

It’s not just the weight, it’s that I keep that one in a room with a gate to keep the cat out. So I’m holding this standmixer under one arm as I’m trying to put the gate back. Apparently that’s not a good idea right now.
Tonight is easy stuff, pork lo mein.

Much like any web, the strands lead to strange corners.

Kind of why I like things like Sandman. One writer, Neil Gaiman. You knew what you were getting into.

Ok so where’s my cookie?

Run was ok, the sun was behind clouds so the warm weather that was advertised sure didn’t feel like it. Glad it’s done, driving aggravates my sore chest muscle.

nah.
but i got chili fries…

1 Like

That’s definitely not a good idea, try to put something to keep the door open while you get that out.
How do you cook that?

Which is the fun of the internet. What’s the strangest thing you saw yesterday?

Yeah, I much prefer works that have one writer or central group. Of course, the comic book industry is its own beast.

/Puts a delicious chocolate chips cookie into Evé’s mouth

Mmm glad you can rest now. Heat is returning here /Falls

and donuts too?

Well with as many people as are around these days, I will just ask for help.
Like when I make pork fried rice, just with rice noodles.

One of the kimonos was black latex.

Yep, a lot of character move beyond their original creators, but in some cases that might not be a grand idea.

Fwaff vwwew.

We need to get you one of those Victor Freeze suits.

well… i am not the doughnut fairy…