GD Lounge # Reforged

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

proceeds to look up from his book which is now making weird cackle sounds, distracting everybody. And gives the carrots to Arcano because Necro doesn’t eat.

2 Likes

Stealths in, Snatches Arcano Bunny, a few carrots for the both of them, Pounce hugs Sanlay. Arcano is my Bunny, my adorable little arcane bunny, she comes with me, I would never leave her behind. opens the empty bottle of liquid death for Arcano to climb in. we’ll be back so you can play with Necro later. waves and vanishes taking Arcano with her.

3 Likes

Yum! Burgers are cooking and French fries in the oven!

I am so hungry, I am about to eat this forum!

Anyone else want the originally planned Secret of Mana just so that we can at least know what exactly it was?

1 Like

/golfclap Now if only you folks would listen to the player base about what you are doing wrong…

played the original back in 1994 i think it was was one of my favorite games just recently found out there is so meny games other than the original

1 Like

been tempted to dust off a few old games lately myself

1 Like

i still play all the old school games :slight_smile:

1 Like

was doing some house cleaning. found some of my old star fleet command game… old game but fun times blowing up the Enterprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there Chosen :slight_smile:

1 Like

You caught me. :full_moon_with_face:

(think i quoted you right, we all lost some posts there :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

/giggle

yep :slight_smile:

Tag, u’r it :smiley:

2 Likes

Someone’s here. Starts cleaning the lounge, pulling chairs off of tables and wiping them down. Starts the coffee percolating, heats up water for tea and cocoa. Pulls out the juicer for making fresh lemonade, and assorted fruit juice. Mixes the dough for muffins, and fritters, then gets them into the oven.

Welcome to the GD Lounge,
We have good drinks, good eats, and other treat. So stay a while, kick up your feet, the atmosphere cannot be beat. Music always up to date, the alcohol I admit is great. So please come in and stay a while, we hope you when you leave it’s with a smile.

3 Likes

Ooo wonderful :slight_smile:
(where do u find the gifs, they’re adorable :slight_smile:)
Tea is always a good thing

/breaks out personal stock of carrot cake and carrots for other bunnys

1 Like

Cuts a slice of carrot cake and gently places it on a dish decorated with little bunnies. Places a fork next to the dish. Goes to the kitchen and makes a cup of hot tea, sweetens it with a little clover honey. Places the tea (which is in a cup decorated with little bunnies, on a saucer, next to the cake.

Hurry hurry for yummy cake

hugs her sister in sneakiness.
Found them searching for anime bunny girl stickers.

1 Like

Did the other thread disappear? I am not seeing it, and the post I made is gone from my posting history. :frowning_face:

1 Like

/sips tea savoring the wonderful flavor

Yeah, there was some surprise drama in that thread last night, so it got 404’d I’m guessing early this morning

/admires the artistic decorations on the plate as she pick it up to savor a bite of the carrot cake

It had been really going well - tempted to start up a fresh one

/notices archanobunny eyeing the carrots

2 Likes
2 Likes