GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

You make great angles too! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for the hug.

Now help has arrived. Bask in the glory.

https://tenor.com/view/hidlibrand-ffxiv-gif-24938479

7 Likes

2 Likes

There is also this:

3 Likes

On my screen you are wearing it, but I haven’t logged off of here in awhile.

3 Likes
3 Likes

gasp!

Your bunny ears are gone!

and

I’m starting to like the glitch now that it reminds me of this:

:panda_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

:notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes: Time for Saturday night jams! :notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes:

:notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes:

:notes: :panda_face: :notes:

6 Likes

It’s a good thing this thread is under my post history. I have hard time finding it, sometimes :laughing:

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

YAS! I MUCH prefer Eurythmics’ version of “Sweet Dreams” :heart:

My husband prefers Marilyn Manson’s version, but I don’t :expressionless:

4 Likes

“Manson’s is okay, in the right place and time, but I will always prefer the original.”
/smile

2 Likes

I like one version Fennah used in a test. However I can’t link the test here cuz its age restricted. But heres the song itself

2 Likes

:+1:

the rabbit approves.

3 Likes

Time for bed now. I feel like I’m never going to catch up on all the sleep I need. :woozy_face:

Have a song!

2 Likes

18 years!

3 Likes

At the bottom of the thread there should be a menu, select watching that is how I keep it notification and easy to find.

:panda_face:

3 Likes