GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

i’ll be back in about 8 hours.
i had to take cat back to vet today, looks like we’re finally on the right track.
hopefully things will settle down now.
(turns out he was just full of :poop: from the other medicine he was taking)

i’m going to go have a good sleep after i finish this drink.
i’ll have to show you some before and after pics of the work i’ve been doing in my house!

the hallway is the funniest.
i hated the wallpaper, but it wasn’t in good enough condition to paint over, and I wasn’t enthusiastic enough to strip the walls… so I’ve just SMOTHERED the walls in tiger art. :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger:
…i don’t have a particular love for tigers, but when the pandemic first hit i started doing diamond paintings, and decided to stick with a theme so I didn’t end up with a random collection of images.
I chose tigers.
When I moved in here, I already had about 5 tiger diamond paintings, so I decided tigers would be a good theme for a feature in the hall.
I just ran with it, and everywhere I went, I just found tiger pictures, and some turkish rugs, and a huge lithograph and… I don’t even notice the wallpaper anymore!! :grin:

3 Likes

Just don’t be the following Angel…

2 Likes

so…hows my mog? do you think the dragons will like it

3 Likes

“I don’t know about the Dragons, but I think it looks great.”
/smile

3 Likes

The helm will prevent you from being eaten.

If you have anima, you can buy 226 gear from ZM and transfer it over to your warrior.

The anima gear is transferable to any character and server.

The shirt is well coordinated with the mog.

252 pre patch event gear, whenever that is, not sure when.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in, and drops a few coins into the Jute Box…)

/dance

3 Likes

i should share this here too. for the horde!

3 Likes

Fixed that for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in, and drops some more coins into the Jute Box.)

“Good Morning, Everyone!!!”

/dance

2 Likes

RIP Selena

Taken from us so soon :broken_heart:

One of my favorite songs, by her:

2 Likes
3 Likes

meow

hello good morning / evening all

chrisnp

4 Likes

Fixed Fixed.

:panda_face:

4 Likes

some good for the horde music :heart:

2 Likes

I was browsing across some topics and realized that demoralization of the staff. (including some of the customers) Also the abuse narrative of the past 2 expansions has seeped into this new third expansion about to be released. (Didn’t catch on why the Dracthyr looked pretty unappealing) Sorry about that.

Either way with launch getting closer would figure I would drop a note and express that I hope everything is going well. Hopefully everything will be good and ready at launch that it will go flawless. Either way on another note… I wanted to share with the people here. I didn’t know giant mech was becoming a thing. I figured some people might not know themselves. Look at this glorious thing ! Just look at it! :heartpulse:

I’ve been so hyped since I found out, I had to come share with others! Crazy to think that in the next coming couple years we might get full on suits. (Think of Pacific Rim for example…) Guys and gals this might really become a thing !

Either way robots and mech aside. Looking forward to see what they can do with magic theme. Bring some magic back into the game :heartpulse: Again hope everything is going ok for everyone.

1 Like

[quote=“Zenli-draenor, post:1124, topic:1307868”]

Fixed the fixed fixed.

4 Likes

oops… i got distracted with cat things yesterday.

when i decided to get a cat, i thought it would just kinda eat, play and sleep.
it was meant to be relaxing.

instead, it’s been one of the most distressing chapters of my life, and it’s taken over my world. (but i love him so much!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

he finally had :poop: at 5:00am.
he seems a little perkier, and a bit chattier.
thankfully he’s happy to lap the lactulose out of a dish, so i don’t have to stress him out more by trying to force it down his throat.

3 Likes

“What is his name?”

Dex.

The shelter had named him Chase. (or similar)

It really didn’t suit him.

3 Likes

“I like Dex. It’s a good Kitty Name.”

2 Likes