GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

You’re 5 points off. You could use empowered more. You could also get some of these(if available) which would have put you over too. And yes going faster could help too(you can get 50 points there)

Trapmaster awards a score bonus if you took no damage from any Torghast traps in your run.

Reinforced gives you a bonus if you collected high amounts of a single Obleron power. (5 of one)

Collector gives you a score boost if you collected many Anima Powers in your run. (30)

Pauper increases your score if you did not get a single Epic Anima Power in your run.

3 Likes

oh excellent!
thank you so much!!!
i’ll try again… maybe tomorrow.
i need a change of scenery right now.

on the upside, i’ve almost maxed out my tower knowledge with the “failed” runs :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Best way to remember her <3 Keep the music going

She’s kind of got her own form of immortality sis

Like a Billy Joel or the Stones, her songs will be getting air play for decades after even we’ve gone to happy hunting grounds

3 Likes

/running pounce
“SURFY!!!”
/huggle
/happy grin

2 Likes

/hugs

best welcome :slight_smile:

Fam situation has stablized again yay :smiley:

3 Likes

“I missed you.”
/sad eyes

2 Likes

missed u2 /hugs

Never expected 2023 to go like it has :frowning:

Ah well at least everyone is still standing

2 Likes

“For the most part.”

2 Likes

Yeah, been tempted to go big sis on brother more than once just this week lol

The latest he thought he would be a good doobee and sign up for ssi disability on his own - he didnt read all the details, it was a third party lawyer website he thought was ssi …at least we got it closed out there

i don’t know if it was covid or something else, but he’s just not thinking clearly anymore

2 Likes

“Maybe he is getting Senile.”
/lol

2 Likes

lol someone even suggested at church that this could just be his way of wanting big sis to look after him again :rofl:

2 Likes

“Life Dependency. Very possible.”

2 Likes

Congrats I see you got your fav glam back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Thanks. I was glad to see it finally got fixed.”

2 Likes

Bliz is capable, they’ll just never be known as speedy :rofl:

2 Likes

“So true.”

2 Likes

ah well, maybe before the next ice age bliz will give us our capitals back and legit heritage armor (not recolored stuff) :rofl:

2 Likes

“To Dream The Impossible Dream.”
/LOLH

2 Likes

oh I got us having a picnic on the eastern hill while Stormwind is sacked by anyone on that list as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

1 Like

“I remember that.”

2 Likes