GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I’m waiting to complete quests and leveling before I start professions.

I might get a few alts moving.next week.

:panda_face:

1 Like

poor kitty isn’t coping with the heat.

i’ve tried to help him figure out the cooling mat, but he doesn’t understand.

it’s not even “proper” hot.

only about 30 degrees (with about 40% humidity) :unamused:

i put the awnings down, and now he can’t see the birds :frowning:

i’m gonna go to bed and see if he’ll follow.
i’ll let the aircon run in the living area, and put the bedroom one on when i go for a nap.
…because I CAN.

feeling so posh. :laughing:

5 Likes

heh i finally decide to settle in for a hardcore leveling session…

mage started drowning in the sky, then got stuck in a dc loop.
the “unstuck” on the website broke.
the ingame wait for unsticking is showing as 24 hours.

i guess i find something else to do. :unamused:

3 Likes

“Have you tried rebooting your whole computer? Works for me.”

2 Likes

it’s a server-side issue.

the only reason rebooting the computer might work, is because it gives a few more minutes for the character to be kicked offline.
(like in cases where you get a “character with that name already exists” error or similar)

i’m stuck, good and proper. :joy:
…and i bet i’m dead too, and end up with a nice repair bill.

only i could find a way to drown in the sky.
i’m so special. :melting_face:

2 Likes

Welp, I guess I will be throwing away this class too.

I wasted my free boost on a dk for pvp.

Completely vulnerable easy kill class now.

2 Likes

never roll fotm… it’ll always get nuked into the ground.

don’t worry, it’ll get buffed again mid-expansion.

yay, they unstuck me… but i ended up in an unexplored area.
at least there was a flight path nearby.

so… now i’m going to go back and try complete the quest which got me stuck :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I just go through the character stuck service, when my character is stuck.

Glad you can move again! :smiley:

:panda_face:

1 Like

that’s what i usually do too.
it wasn’t working.
the website was freaking out… quite a few posts in cs and tech support, it wasn’t just me having a browser issue or anything

it would get to the point where you select a character, but the character select page got skipped over, and it went straight to the page where it tries to move you… without having selected a character.
so it just spat back an error code.

2 Likes

Just looking at the Reddit Thread for Bernkastel & Lambdadelta’s page on Higurashi When They Cry Mei makes me suspicious about the nature of Hanyuu.

I suspect that the Real Hanyuu AKA the one who fought Eua is represented in Umineko When They Cry by Tohya Hachijo while the Witch version of her with Glowing Red Eyes is represented by Battler.

Eva and Rosa would represent Human Rika Furude. Ange would represent Witch Rika.

Furthermore I suspect that the Legend of Oyashiro-Sama and the Legend of Featherine Augustus Aurora(a Legend of how Lambdadelta’s mysterious benefactor is named Featherine when in reality she is named Eua if anything) are represented by Beatrice the Golden Witch and can take physical form and is the scent Hanyuu that Rika interacts with during Higurashi When They Cry Gou.

Kyrie Ushiromiya the one who shot Beatrice represents Lady Lambdadelta with Rudolf representing Takano Miyo.

Kasumi Sumadera represents Witch Satoko in otherwords.

Since Battler is shown in Umineko to separate from Tohya Hachijo if tricked into seeing Ange that means that if Hanyuu encounters a Witch version of Rika(or Witch version of anyone actually considering Hanyuu treats giving Rika Looping Powers as an Error) both Hanyuu’s Normal Self and Witch Self will split off from each other in the same way Satoko’s Witch Self managed to become distinct from her Human Self.

Such a split in Hanyuu would force the Legend of Oyashiro-Sama to manifest in physical form alongside the two other Hanyuus before eventually dissipating due to Rika killing the Legend of Oyashiro-Sama. I’m sure the two real Hanyuus being as immature as they are would using the Personification of their Legend as manual labor until she dissipates at the worst moment.

Of course any Fragment after Rika’s victory against Takano Miyo that does this would be represented by a version of the Rokkenjima Catbox that has Rosa not Eva survive the massacre and send both Maria and Ange to St. Lucia while Battler and Kinzo(who would basically be Tohya separated from Battler) move in with Rosa.

Of course Eua’s encounter with Satoko would become more interesting since Eua’s Legend of Featherine Augustus Aurora would have to be mentioned since Satoko knows that the Legend of Oyashiro-Sama took physical form.

Furthermore a Witch Rika who ambushes Hanyuu catching her off-guard would be a Cat-Witch more like Lambdadelta in personality and thus resent Rika dragging her to St. Lucia and do everything in her power to derail Rika’s life there including messing with Rika’s grades, siding with Eua and Satoko behind Rika’s back and trying to empower the Legend of Featherine Augustus Aurora in St. Lucia to cause a Hinamizawa Syndrome outbreak in the School.

1 Like

chrisnp meows annoyingly
i am a potato and play hearthstone all day… guess idk what to do with myself I can’t behave like a decent human being anymore

3 Likes

Hello there

Ya can always just be a kind nelf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did they really split the class trainers between horde and alliance npcs

1 Like

“I don’t know. I have not been to any Class Trainers, just Professions.”

1 Like

yep, sorry bout that meant proffessions

Brain is a little scrambled - brother did something really really dumb recently so I’m just now going into df

On the plus side I’m glad to see no hoomans in orgrimar.

1 Like

We may be hurting but we are still Horde - not hooman servants like the Dwarves

1 Like

i feel miserable
losing in hearthstone sucks
i got nothing going for me in life
oh well
god bless the usa or some crap

2 Likes

bless Chrisp too

He’s a good person hugs

I used to lose alot playing chess too

2 Likes

umm… well they finally got around to my “stuck” ticket.

… about a day after i became unstuck.

i was hanging in the ruby dragonshrine crafting, then got dc’d… and when i logged back in i was in Desolace :rofl:
(with a nice RP story about why the GM chose that location) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

“What was the RP Story?”

2 Likes