GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Don’t mean to bring up “old news”, just responding.

I can see why some (not all) would. I don’t agree with it, but I can see why they would. Makes me sad that society (generally speaking) wants to revert back to “covered up” women :roll_eyes:

Most of us (I’m confident in using the word “us”) don’t.

It wasn’t their LGBTQ+ threads that irritated me. They posted about Wrath Classic (on this side, of the forums and not in the Classic Forums, where it’s being talked about) and “just finding out” (which I don’t believe) that Wrath Classic wasn’t going to have LFD, in it.

They post here, all the time and never knew that? It’s only the most talked about topic, on the Classic Forums, and that poster didn’t see it? Not buying it. Seems like they only want to talk in their threads and no one elses.

Been blocking and muting them, ever since.

You’ll be fine.

I don’t necessarily blurt out “I’m a woman”, either. Though, it’s not that hard to figure out LOL

I always giggle whenever I get referred to as “he”, though, on the forums. I don’t bother correcting it 'cause it’s pointless, IMO. Plus, I never really interact with those people, ever again, so…LOL

It’s OK to release.

1 Like

I am back

3 Likes

I just recently woke up but it’s more to do with the people who are causing this than anything else.

I realize that not everyone will like my gif’s and who I am, that just is not possible but this is something different. I don’t know what it is exactly, like they get off on hurting and controlling others or they are just so obsessed with what they are trying to do but there is no reason to be had.

It’s why I don’t like to deal with them as I know just being who I am will set them off. I should back down as it’s not worth it but at the same that that dosn’t feel right for standing up formyself.

3 Likes

Just realized that Piece may not be Battler and Ange’s Stepmother but the Rokkenjima Pet Cat that took the blame for the broken vase that Sayo Yasuda accidentally knocked over and that the Rokkenjima Pet Cat is Rika Furude named after the Great Detective Erika Furudo!

Rika probably visited the Vet for Checkups with multiple surgeries involved hence the Higurashi When They Cry Scenarios. Higurashi When they Cry’s Epilogue Saikoroshi-hen would be when Erika Furudo washed ashore on Rokkenjima Island, got mistaken for Rika possessing a body that didn’t get subjected to the Oyashiro-sama Incident and got shot by Sayo in a desperate attempt to wake her Cat up due to her insane belief in her own Endless Magic!

Lambdadelta/Sakoto/Jestress was mistaken by Sayo in her Ikuko Hachijo persona for Vier Dreissig AKA Dr. Tanako and thus gave her the Endless Magic which of course inspired the creation of Artificial Bodies which receive consciousness.

Rika(whose mind was split into two due to both Ange and Lambdadelta’s playing Make-Believe) was dumped into an Artificial Body along with Vier Dreissig’s Son Miyao Mitake causing a being with 3 Personalities(Piece/Meow Rika, Bernkastel/Miyao Rika and Miyao Mitake/MIYAO) who was put into Toujirou Mitake’s care.

Rika currently thinks as of Ciconia Phase 1 that she’s an AI controlling Miyao Mitake’s Body so her reaction to discovering she is infact a Cat that Jestress dumped into a Human Body will be interesting to say the least.

How she will react to Ange will be interesting to say the least too. She in the persona of Piece canceled her game with Ange because she saw Ange becoming sad so Ange’s reaction to the truth of Piece and Bernkastel will be shock over how she never considered the Family Cat as well as confusion over how the Cat’s presence at Rokkenjima would have fixed the Rokkenjima Massacres so that they never happened.

Ultimately Ikuko Hachijo would have no choice but to confess to Erika’s murder and to being Sayo to Ange and Rika revealing exactly what she wanted revealed about the Rokkenjima Cat Box in regards to Bernkastel/Piece/Rika.

A shame that Rika never considered that the Massacres would have still happened if the Vet Clinic named Hinamazawa Village was stationed at Rokkenjima thus ensuring she was still present on the Island! Erika is the catalyst for the Massacres and if Erika died at Sayo’s hands due to Rika being hospitalized by a Truck(making Sayo think Rika’s Soul is stuck in Erika) nothing Rika could do would stop her!

Spooky :eyes:

1 Like

Incidentally Dr. Tanako shares a voice with Eva Ushiromiya so if Vier Dreissig is Tanako then Eva might actually have used Satoko’s research to cheat death.

Tanako is known to fake her death in multiple instances so Eva(who outside of formal arrangements looks like Tanako) being the hidden Big Good of Ciconia facing up against Une/Cloe Ironside is not out of the question.

It is stated that Umineko changed the characters’ appearances to differentiate them their real selves so Ange actually being Lambdadelta(and being fed up when her Classmates hog the Cat after Saikoroshi-hen) is highly likely which explains the temporary antagonism in Umineko(considering Ange’s loss of will to live and being forced to agree to Featherine’s game) as well as later willingness to protect Ange and her brother(since Ange now regained the will to live).

That said Higurashi When They Cry Sotsu is probably a distinct perspective of Umineko When They Cry’s second to last Episode: Twilight of the Golden Witch.

Why was Satoko desperate to keep Rika from leaving Hinamazawa? Ange was trying to keep Rika from leaving the apartment as her mind fractured from reading Aunt Eva’s Dairy. The final battle between Satoko and Rika was just the battle between Battler, Ange, Lambdadelta against Bernkastel which was happening as Ange was attempting to take her Cat with her to the grave.

Satoko being about to let Rika permanently kill her?: Ange having a pang of conscience and letting her cat leave while she is about to fall off the window.

The cat Rika decided to pounce on Ange while she was falling off(represented by Rika throwing her weapon away and renewing her fight as well as by Bernkastel mocking Lambdadelta’s sacrifice) and both got caught and saved by the Safety Net.

Hanyuu’s fight with Eua as well as Featherine’s shock and later abandonment of Bernkastel both represent Ikuko Hachijo/Beatrice being conflicted between writing about Ange’s demise along with the Terrible Truth of the Rokkenjima Case or refusing to reveal the Truth of the Rokkenjima Case.

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/v3oudx/higurashi_meguri_ch_64_oniakashihen_jp/ib6btit/

Considering the possibility that Ange, Satoko and Lambdadelta are the same the implications of Satoko doing what is practically the same thing as Beatrice is astounding(not to mention that Ange is able to use Magic in the Golden Land that Beatrice in Red stated could only be done by herself):

The Beatrice playing a game with Battler is not Sayo Yasuda but Ange who is doing a similar game with Rika with both games culminating in the Twilight of the Golden Witch/Sotsu’s Final Episode(tearing down the Golden Land/ending her existence). The real Sayo Yasuda is represented by Kanon, Shannon and Ikuko Hachijo and refuses to reveal herself as Beatrice because she is too clever for that.

The Hanyuu that was seen in Higurashi Sotsu/Gou is Ange herself yet again having claimed all of Sayo Yasuda’s roles(Beatrice, Satoko and Hanyuu) while taking on the role that her Aunt Eva Ushiromiya/Vier Dreissig sought to claim(Lambdadelta) that was exposed by Sayo’s mistaking Ange for Eva in her new Host Body.

Good Morning :smiley:

2 Likes

/wave
/smile

1 Like

Yeah, still got normal eyes.

well, should update sooner or later :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Eventually.”
/smile

1 Like

i see I need to go back to trueshot lodge to get the dark ranger outfit

1 Like

bah well maybe the eyes will switch after the reboot

1 Like

Let’s make it the troll be gone song.

No trolls can be mad on their unbirthday. Just no possible.

3 Likes

Unbirthday? The day we die?

1 Like

No lol. It is just a cebration for the other days of the year that are not your birthday.

3 Likes

I wanted to be ironic and post that on my birthday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Also happy birthday

3 Likes