GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Sorry I couldn’t get my undead rogue to play, she was already tied to Threads of Fate and my Allie panda hunter too. Those are the characters I have at the moment at those levels.

1 Like

Good Morning!! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

/giggle
/dance

2 Likes
1 Like

My Favourite Monkeys song…

4 Likes

I have nothing to contribute to the Monkees conversation. So, I’mma just post “We are Family” by Sister Sledge, since we are family :grin:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Well I did my best to try and keep that thread from devlolving into maddness.

3 Likes

“I am dying of curiosity, to know, what gif they deemed ‘inappropriate’. I haven’t seen ANY thing, in your collection, that I would consider inappropriate.”

1 Like

I have shared this giantess gif at least three other times on the fourms. That posters is just someone who looks for reasons to ban people. (It’s funny as I have other gif’s like this in their thread lol)

6 Likes

“Some of your Alice Falling Gifs, that show her falling head over heels, shows more ‘panties’ than THAT one, and THOSE are DISNEY Movies. Those people are so weird.”
/LOL

1 Like

I don’t like that poster. They cause people to hate LGBT people by making bait threads and alt bombing to ban anyone who dares speak out against them.

And you wonder why I don’t exactly talk about being LGBT in the greater fourms lol.

3 Likes

HAHA, that was a lot of ruckus over a gif that is tame compared to the things i can do with my bloodelf in game.

4 Likes

This is near the top of the thread.

And yes my blood elf has a thong on one of her outfits.

4 Likes

“And a Wild Mr. H. appears!!!”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

I go out of my way to get tame giantess gif’s. The community is very umm NSFW lol.

2 Likes

I needed to get that off my chest.

3 Likes

You fought well sister

1 Like