GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Do u still have the panda toon?

4 Likes

i dont even know whats going on with a lot of folks anymore but you and everyone are welcome here

4 Likes

Master Fuchan I want to say the name was

4 Likes

/stretches from his spot in the corner.

Just taking a panda nap my dear, tea does that from time to time. Speaking of tea… I might have to make some sweet green tea now.

5 Likes

/eastern bow
/hug
/grin

It is good to see you again Master Fushan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

/bow

It has been a while hasn’t it. Pandaria feels so long ago now.

4 Likes

Many years indeed, but it’s beauty is still in my soul.
The carrots are not bad on my farm either :smiley:

3 Likes

Time for me to find sleep

Good Night all :slight_smile:

(thanks - Fushan was my fav :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Pandaria always holds a spot in the heart for those who ventured through it.

Sleep well, dream of pandaren dumplings tonight!

3 Likes

H̖̞̭̗̳̰o̯͉͎͓͔w̼͍̺̼̯̳ ̪͈͙͚ver͕̮͈y͓̺͇ ̭̰ͅt͍̪͓̖o̮ucẖ̳i̳n͚͚͈g̗ ̝͇i̟̮̫̣͍n̻̮ͅd͚̯̲e͚͓̜̙e͕̺̖̹̠̩̼ḍ͉̦͎͍…̦͖͖ ̹̮̬̯̩͉S͔͚͈ͅo̮m̝̯̲̭̻̫e ͖̫̰̩o̥̘͈̬͍̟f͙̖̬ ͉̗͔̘̤̤̟t͙̩h̲̦̝ḛ̥̥̥̥͇͕ ̮͈̻o̫̖͈ld ̤͕f̮͕̝̹̪ͅa̝̼̝̘̟͔̮v̞̜o̥̲͕͉̱ͅr͔̫͇͉̱ͅi̲̘̝͖͔̩̟t̩̠̱e̘̗̗̘s̫̯͇̭̻̦̲ ̻̙w͕̤̥i͓͉̭l̖l̞͔̩ ̭̱̗̺a͕̩̟̞͉l̺w̲͓̦̘͉͔̬a͚y̯̘s̜̭̩͙͕ ̭̥͙͕b̺̳̪͍ͅe̩̝̭̱̤͎ͅ ͍͖̠̟̦l̫̖̼͇o̞̘v̗͇̲͚͈̘̬e̤̤d̰̞͓̪.̬͚̣̹

1 Like

thanks to Alîcê i can do 100 now so here have a whole armor kit

4 Likes

I ran out of :blue_heart:"s.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

out of nowhere a most foul stench permeates the lounge causing some of you to retch

near the middle of the lounge, a small gurgling bubble appears sickly green in color

it grows and grows until it explodes all over the lounge spewing all manner of stench and filth

as sudden as the explosion, the ooze slides down the walls leaving it completely clean and shiny

it quickly coalesces into a humanoid form, taking the shape of a gorgeous female blood Elf and the smell of flowers permeates the entire lounge along with shiny clean walls

the Elf looks around to see all the cleaning is done and heads to the bar ordering a gin martini with three olives then sits down to nurse it

1 Like

But an egg with a runny yolk adds an added layer of texture and savoryness to a cheese burger .

That’s it I’m starting a movement to get my fellow Americans on the Over Easy egg on a cheese burger band wagon

AFEOCHB

1 Like

“I never said it was wrong. I just said it was mislabeled.”

1 Like

There are a lot more people here than I remember.

2 Likes

:wave:

4 Likes

Are you here to join us? Become one with the lounge? Join our faith and cult?

1 Like

I can shrink you to protect myself you know.

Zalazane be trying that, I got voodoo trinkets for dat mon. Don’t you wanna be one of us?