GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I can as easily shrink you btw

1 Like

Don’t you know mon, crime makes things taste better. Thought a rogue would know dat.

King or Prussia knew dat when he made his “Royal” potato farms… Farms that were guarded on purpose by the lazy and bribed with no fences.

I never really asked for things from freinds myself. I always felt like a jerk for doing so.

I should manage and figure out on my own instead of asking for help and all.

1 Like

“Yeah, I’m a Rogue. A Rogue who is smart enough to keep a good eye on what is mine. There are too many thieves in this world.”

1 Like

Sure if you want to keep them secured rather than consumed, mon. It’s a smart ting to do, we Zandalari had a great vault of treasures…

That’s where the Prussian king was wise, the peasants didn’t want to eat potatoes. Stolen Royal potatoes taste better…

1 Like

Fun fact: Sidious was only good at Duel Wielding Offense(during his Duel with Maul and Savage) and Single Wielding Defense(during his second duel with Yoda).

The latter suggests he mostly fought with one Lightsaber when his Master Darth Plagueis backed him into a corner. That’s why his Single Wielding Offense(during his first duel with Yoda) is all crude and wild as he never used one Lightsaber for Offense in a Duel.

In otherwords his offense is useless against General Grievous.

His Single Wielding Defense was still no match for Yoda in the comic Adaption of Revenge of the Sith anymore than it was for Mace Windu.

1 Like

Does my mog look ok? I feel that the wings are a bit too much.

:panda_face:

1 Like

It looks cheerful and festive. :smiley:

1 Like

Here is a story I pieced together in Elden Ring based on item descriptions

Godfrey, the first elden lord invaded Weeping Peninsula during his campaign to conquer lands between

A tribe stood against him and fought fiercely to defend their lands

Alas, but the tribe was destroyed…only their champion remained.

With anger, revenge and regret in his heart…the champion gathered the sword of his fallen comrades and forged a weapon out of it.

The champion faced Godfrey alone at castle Morne and after a fierce battle was defeated and killed.

Ever since then…the land is constantly experiencing heavy rains as if the land itself laments the loss of its champion

The champion’s sword was kept at Castle Morne ever since then. It is said anyone who picks the sword will experience the emotions of anger, revenge and regret that the champion felt on his final days.

One day a servant came across the sword and picked it up. All the emotions that the champion felt was channeled into the servant who was tired of its own mistreatment by castle denizens

He rallied the other servants and revolted against the castle.

The servants then killed everyone in cold blood.

That’s the tragic story of castle Morne :slight_smile:

1 Like

How far are you in Elden Ring?

I got my first ending :slight_smile:

I got age of stars ending (I haven’t yet understood it fully)

I am now on my second play through with samurai class.

What about you?

I got the age of stars ending as well but I am hunting down bosses and items before new game plus. Playing around with Melenia’s armor and weapon on my dex build lol

1 Like

Is that moon Ranni brings forth the same moon of eternal city that was destroyed when Greater Will hurled a void star from space ?

I don’t know. All I know is I got Ranni as my consort in that ending lol.

1 Like

Yeah. I feel Ranni becomes the lord of the night that people of eternal city awaited for so many years

(I can be wrong…just a speculation based on item descriptions)

1 Like

Jedi Force Ghosts can have Lightsaber Duels without being harmed by them.

They can also manipulate the Weather.

They are a perfected version of the Nightsisters’ Force Ghost Technique.

Nightsisters use the Dark Side so it’s natural that they lack the patience required to be as unattackable yet still capable of fighting as the Jedi Force Ghosts!

Their Dark Side Nature makes forces them to alternate from Ghost to Solid in order to fight unlike Jedi who can fight while being completely unattackable. The greatest way of surviving as a Dark Side Force Ghost requires you to acquire a fully hollowed-out puppet to duel your enemies for you.

It’s amazing to think that MoP was around a decade ago. I remember spending that time having fun and running around with people I haven’t spoken to in ages doing transmog runs.

Those were the days. I’m grateful that Blizzard has kept the game going for all these years as it has given me great memories which I love and appreciate. As I get older and continue playing it feels good to be able to welcome new people to the community and share those memories with them and hopefully inspire them to have some memorable fun of their own.

1 Like

chrisp/gotnov here, sinned yesterday, makes me feel real bad. wish i could be good and not feel worthless and alone and like dying

2 Likes