GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Yeah, that duck was a bit annoying I ran into him on the way back to the lounge.

He made a nice duck dinner I was starving after my long journey here.

The bear that kid napped me turned out to be a bunch of gummy bears in a supersized godzilla bear costume. When I gained consciousness, I use a huge powerful lava lash to break free. It burst into millions of gummy bears; the gummy bears broke my fall they were really squishy and yummy.

Oh, brought some for the lounge.

empties a large bag of gummy bears into a large bowl and place it on the lounges coffee table

Don’t worry I picked out the ones that weren’t scorched, burned or melted. I like the red ones.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I’m somewhat bummed out by the flatlined/depressed prices on these Mage Tower consumables :expressionless:

One of the unintended consequences of Mage Tower going “permanent” is prices on all things Mage Tower-related seem to have crashed thru the basement… which is kinda bad news for speculator types like me that had stocked up on a bunch of MT consumables, expecting to sell for a profit once it came back around

But unfortunately that’s not how it played out. Blizzard really threw everybody a curveball/surprise with this “permanent” announcement, so suddenly I’m scrambling to figure out what to do with all these Mage Tower consumables clogging up my bank :joy:

As someone that already did the 7/7 and doesn’t have much reason to do MT again, I’d like to get at least some profits back out of this. But it’s rough, items don’t seem to be selling/the casuals aren’t biting… and the items that do sell are only like 25-30 gold above the original price I bought in at back in January/February (instead of the expected 500+ gold-per-item profit I was expecting) :-1:

1 Like

“At least that is a profit, and not a loss.”

1 Like

Maybe, but the sales are also slooooow :-1:

I’m talking I’ll post 80-100 consumables in there to test the waters. And when I log back into the toon a few hours later only like 20 items have sold, and I only got ~1400 gold waiting for me in the mailbox… while the rest of the items have been undercut by one of several under-cutters :joy:

A whopping 1400 gold in this flatlined/dead market… wow, I can honestly make more gold/hour by doing callings :clown_face:

I dunno man, it just seems “dry” out there - it’s hard to describe the frustration. The casuals/fish are just not biting this time and it shows. You hate to see it, sadge

1 Like

“I stopped relying on the AH in retail many years ago. It’s just not worth the stress for me.”

2 Likes

“If I am gonna drink Green Brew, it’s gotta be Absinthe.”
/grin

2 Likes

hello from chrisp/gotnov

i got zereth mortis flying tonight yay
still havent really done any hard content this entire expansion though

4 Likes

grats on flying! /salute

1 Like

THis is actually the first expansion that I have raided outside of LFR since HFC in Warlords .

Lot of it was due to real life (Basically working on GUild raid nights and not a fan of pug groups that don’t involve members of the guild/s I’m in .

THis expansion I only did LFR for Nathria because of work but SoD and SotFO raids have been on my days off or only have a morning shift .

2 Likes

thank you
i tried a little yay

1 Like

We have bear cookies and Eat Me cookies. What can go wrong.

2 Likes

eats a bear cookie and turns in to a Bill Swerski’s Super Fan

1 Like

I just realized I said bear cookie. Don’t tell Elmer that lol.

meow
i am potato
i could be doing something ingame but i don’t do anything interesting

2 Likes

This might happen when you mix the two.

3 Likes

Nooo, not again

4 Likes

could this be what the jailer was talking about rofl!!

3 Likes

Possibly lol.

Now, where the heck is Nathanos.

The look on Tyrande’s face is priceless. :rofl:

4 Likes

“That wasn’t long enough. I liked that song, I want more.”

1 Like

5 Likes