GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

/salute
/cheer

3 Likes

https://www.cbr.com/my-next-life-as-a-villainess-biggest-questions-after-season-2/

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/MyNextLifeAsAVillainessAllRoutesLeadToDoom

Why do I get the feeling that Sarah is the actual Katarina and that Monkey Girl didn’t simply Reincarnate but was straight up bound by Dark Magic to Katarina’s Body after Katarina got kicked out(presumably through a Dark Magic Ritual from Future Katarina to desperately avert her fate)?

Sarah is interested in Katarina’s Dark Magic.

Katarina’s Dark Magic took the form of a Dog that was friendly. What would happen if Katarina reclaims her Body kicking Monkey Girl out? Presumably Monkey Girl will manifest from Katarina’s Shadow in her original form(now having realized she was just a pawn of the real Katarina and not Katarina herself) complete with Sailor Suit for the big showdown!

If Monkey Girl with the help of all her friends manages to kill Katarina you can imagine Katarina’s Mother will go insane with grief as well as realize the implications of Katarina not being Katarina while Katarina’s Mother knew her.

In the end while Katarina’s Father will understand the situation that Monkey Girl was in Katarina’s Mother will end up treating Monkey Girl the same abusive way she treated her stepson in Fortune Lover(which she does not do in My Life As A Villainess) and resort to her own Dark Magic to get Katarina back probably making a deal with Sarah’s mysterious Boss.

I’m sure the cast will be interested in the child from another Universe’s Fashion Sense(I.E. her School Uniform which is a Sailor Outfit) and have it mass-produced.

1 Like

As I finished a story early today I spent some time trying to come up with new ideas, putting them on my idea sheet (I think I have a good 14+ ideas atm.) But I have a new fun twist on an Alice in Wonderland story that can branch out into some crasiness.

3 Likes

breaks a window in to get everyone’s attention
For the alliance !!! :crossed_swords: :fire: :pizza:

5 Likes

"FOR THE COOKIE QUEEN!!!"
/cheer
/giggle

6 Likes

There must always be a surfgirl

/wave

(and yep, if they ever gave nelfys shams - this one would probably race change :rofl:)

4 Likes

/cheer

/throws glitter

3 Likes

You do tend to have better cookies :smiley:

3 Likes

I make rock candy.

I can make specialty rock candy too, beer, margarita, pina coolatta, grape wine, and strawberry daiquiri.

I like grape flavor ones.

This is orc candy sold in Orgrimmar.

8 Likes

Can anyone guess what this is?

3 Likes

the new artwork for your stories ?

2 Likes

Yes it is the artwork I commissioned for my business. It is finally done.

Then you are just going to hate to hear that I write this stuff. Oh the humanity.

3 Likes

looks good! and i like the shop name

2 Likes

I have had that shop in my expanded universe for a while now, kind of a up beat place vs the people who do what they do for just corprate stuff or well other dirty means. It is just a funny, crazy place that seems to appear out of no where with no rhyrme or reason.

And be carful when you go in as the people who run the shop know very well how to pressue you into buying something that will not work out well for you later on.

3 Likes

I love it :slight_smile:

Nicely done. the little black kitty looks priceless :smiley:

2 Likes

That was the artists idea but I really liked it lol.

2 Likes

sits on Surfy’s lap and plays excitedly with his shoelaces

2 Likes

Congratulations, you just made the Orcs in Space look intelligent and articulate.

4 Likes

Let’s be real here for a second. Does insulting someone you don’t even know online really do anything for you? And if so, what and why?

Or is it just for the the temporary pop of seratonin to mask your otherwise awful existence?

I’ve always wondered why people feel the need to be a jerk.

Particularly to strangers.

4 Likes

Oh gosh an Orc. Jerk alert. Everyone stand clear.

1 Like