GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Phsical copy of pokemon exploers of sky. It is a very hard to get game.

1 Like

A Lazy-boy desk chair , bunch of Amazon cards which I have used some to order more ram, a bigger m.2nvme ssd and a usb adapter for it as well as an electric shaver .
Now to figure out what to spend the rest of the gift cards on :grin:

1 Like

Haven’t seen you in a while. Want a cookie?

1 Like

Why yes thank you .

Not much time in Forums and if i am I think I spend most of the time muting Mage Tower threads .

3 Likes

very nice! and steam is haveing a game sail

1 Like

nice i use to play pokemon games all the time started with red and blue on gbc

1 Like

No steam cards maybe i can use the Walmart card I got to buy a steam card or use it for the next 6 months of WoW . Still figuring out what to do with the last 2 Amazon cards

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

I just got a Jirachi and a Mew! :grinning:

Because I played Let’s Go and Sheild, it was a big surprise!

I will love Mew and Jirachi, fingers crossed that I can transfer some pokemon to Diamond someday.

2 Likes

pokes his head out from under h8s favorite blankie on Surfy’s lap

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I got a lot of painting done…well, not a lot if you consider I was working on a single model but I did spend 6+ hours on Christmas putting everything I had and then some into a single portion of Surfy’s mini that I’m painting and I have to say, I achieved precisely what I wanted, so hooray!

And on Sunday, I got extra time to spend with Surfy and we won every epic BG we got in, including a super extra close Ashran game we both thought we were going to lose (thank you, Mama Surfy!) and Surfy loved her Christmas presents too!

Also, I caught a lot of bears and got lots and lots of Nelfygrabs in PvP too! Hooray!

Hopefully, this Friday will mark the start of a very special and tremendous year for everyone!

climbs off Surfy’s lap, sets up a brand new table full of super duper extra tasty :bear::sandwich: for everyone before climbing back onto Surfy’s lap to watch adorable otter and baby bunny videos and snuggling with Surfy and his favorite blankie

3 Likes

Hopefully someday we’ll get ducks in WoW as pets, hunter pets and mounts. A duck race would be cool too.

1 Like

I doubled the amount of money I made last month. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Making it rain.

:moneybag:

1 Like

2 Likes

lol if you call 80 bucks over 40 bucks making it rain lol.

2 Likes

Than it was just a drizzle :frowning: , don’t worry you might get there. Try writing a short children’s book. People will buy just about anything for kids books.

Kids books are like 3 sentences or a paragraph a page with a picture describing what is written. Some of them are no more than 10 pages long.

1 Like

Watching people’s comments about the mage tower, they forgot what was in Legion what we do not have back until 9.2.

Tier bonus sets, if it wasn’t for that I probably wouldn’t have gotten my feral skin, but the rest is up to the player learning to use their characters tool kit and rotation.

2 Likes

Writting kids books isn’t really my thing. I am not going to radicily change what I am doing just to try and make money quicker.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I can say now that the holidays are over I do feel like I have more energy to write again. I don’t feel as down anymore. Hopefully I can put more stuff out and get more people to buy/sub onto my Patreon.

3 Likes