GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Krampus is an actual Christmas horror movie, check it out. Maybe someday someone will make an update version.

1 Like

I don’t like horror movies. I can’t take the stress. But I know who Krampus is.

2 Likes

There is an American Dad version of Krampus that is more like a comedy.

2 Likes

Maybe I will look into that. I did like the episode they did where they angered Santa and had to surive the night.

Ho ho I am coming to kill you.

3 Likes

Oh no bad idea. I went onto SWTOR in VR and went first person mode. I just yelled at my companion to get out of the way.

3 Likes

We need Santa or this happens.

Military don’t mess around.

1 Like

How dare they? Jack is just trying to spread some xmas cheer.

2 Likes

Jack doesn’t know better, because he’s from Halloween town.

4 Likes

Cookies for the holidays. Of course they are not from Wonderland for the holidays. I wouldn’t make you all change in size.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Aww poor Santa.

3 Likes

“That skin and bones Santa is NOT the REAL Santa.”
/grumble

4 Likes

I didn’t say that he was. Just was sad that he fell down and knocked out a tree.

3 Likes

“I feel more sorry for the Tree, getting attacked by Santa and all.”

“Not to mention Roller Skating INSIDE the House! BAD SANTA!!! No Cookies for YOU.”

2 Likes

We can give the bad santa a gift. The gift of a shrinking Drink Me potion. The perfect present for being bad. (Or maybe not the perfect but I don’t want to bring out the blueberries for the holidays.)

2 Likes

Also I don’t really care what Santa brings me tomorrow as I alrady have gotten the best present so far. My transtion is going along at a really good pace and I am starting to look more feminine. I don’t think anything can come close to that.

3 Likes

/happy hugs
/grin

2 Likes

That Santa is to skinny and fragile. The real one bounces, and would never play with the gifts he gives out.

And
B
Merry Christmas all!

4 Likes

merry christmas all

4 Likes

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

5 Likes