GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Maybe I will order some melatonin then.

Hi Malochai also.

3 Likes

Psh. I have a Gnome warlock named Flappjack (after Flapjack from thr old show Amazing Adventures of Flapjack). Making a big glowy green cauldron of cookies doesn’t make you bad…especially if they’re made of bear souls!

1 Like

Have you tried deep breathing excercises and meditation?

I reccommend listening to Chopin’s Preludes and Nocturnes. It’s unbelievably trancendental and the deep breathing can and often does help assuage any emotional, mental, and even physical turmoil you may be experiencing.

1 Like

Did you tell him it has more content and a better end game ?

4 Likes

Saunters in
Howdy folks, how’s everyone this fine evenin?

3 Likes

/wave
/smile

2 Likes

pops his head out of Surfy’s pocket, sees Alex as his eyes widen in alarm

Watch out!

runs over with a pail of water and throws it on Alex

YAY! You’re not on fire anymore!

climbs back into Surfy’s pocket for a tasty :bear::sandwich: and a nap with his favorite blankie

2 Likes

Welcome. That guild name will go over well with a certain tauren. LOL!

4 Likes

hi Penumbrae, hi Waidmann, hi Alexizonfire.

Elmer I dunno if Chopin would work for me but maybe I will try it some time.

3 Likes

zug :cold_sweat:
hunters in tbc are the Bane of my existence right now

2 Likes

I remember deadzoning them on my holy priest lol good times
I miss the deadzone, it’s kind of bs how they are now just better than casters in every way since they can’t be interrupted and get a lot of instant shots.

2 Likes

For Chrisp, here’s Chopin’s Noctures which remind me of a warm summer’s night after a thunderstorm

Here are his Preludes

And, best of all…CURIOUS LITTLE BABY OTTERS!!

2 Likes

Thank you Elmer I will listen while I play a game or something.

2 Likes

thats a skill i need to work on lol
but on this server it’s always hunters starting all out wars every time thinks calm down
and the always wate tell there is like 20 reinforcements that the get behined very dishonorable tactics

2 Likes

Anytime! I also strongly reccommend deep breathing exercises for emotional, physical, and mental stress.

Best part is that the more you do it, the more instinctual it becomes so that when you begin to feel distressed, you automatically slip into your breathing exercises.

2 Likes

Hearty chuckle
Aah, miss Cindylou, we meet again!
Lovely seein’ you.

Soaked
… What… Just happened…?
Burst in flames again
Eh… It always comes back anyway…

3 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, gives Alex a stern look, reaches back into Surfy’s pocket and comes back out with a fire hose

Get ready!

3 Likes

“Welcome to our Realm of Insanity.”
/grin

3 Likes

Well that’s stupid. I tried to post on Evil Elmer and it says new characters are limited to three replies in a thread?

When did that happen?

#FixTheForumsBlizz

2 Likes

“Just go read a couple of posts in other threads with him, and give a few likes, and he won’t be considered new any more.”

2 Likes